Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you love and respect your parents as an incel, you’re the biggest cuck ever

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
They are the reason you’re suffering today and if you don’t despise these ugly pigs, you’re soycuck faggot.Why bring kids to this world to suffer like that ?

my parents werent ugly but i still hate them

They are the reason you’re suffering today and if you don’t despise these ugly pigs, you’re soycuck faggot.Why bring kids to this world to suffer like that ?
and top of that we are told to tolerate their bullshit even when they spanked or hit us. and to brainwash us they say oh it is tough love.spanking is good for you all of that bs

and top of that we are told to tolerate their bullshit even when they spanked or hit us. and to brainwash us they say oh it is tough love.spanking is good for you all of that bs
Forget about childhood punishments, they expect you to be sane and be a productive member of the society when you’ve received -ve reinforcements over and over again. It’s already over and I’m dead inside.

WacoGoesDown

Is not their fault it's femoids & simps fault. Our fathers & grandfathers would be Incels today after all.

No, mom will always be the only foid that truly loves you

No, mom will always be the only foid that truly loves you
She is the reason you’re ugly boyo. She loves you and that’s why she decided to bring you here to suffer.

Good thread. I also made one in the past about why parents, especially mothers hate and resent their subhuman son. Everyone who is "blackpilled" and is still thankful for his parents or says how much he loves them is a bluepilled cuck and should go back to Reddit

Last edited:
Good thread. I also made on in the past about why parents, especially mothers hate and resent their subhuman son. Everyone who is "blackpilled" and is still thankful for his parents or says how much he loves them is a bluepilled cuck and should go back to Reddit
Cucks deserved to be betabuxxed, and that’s what their parents prepared them to become. I hate how happy my mom is when she sees me suffer as a subhuman.

Hate parents just waiting for them to pass away to collect inheritance from them so i can neet or hikimori

I was only born because of a thugmaxxed half white half curry who left me at a young age.