Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you look like this then this is how you will look to her...

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
To put things into perspective if you look something like this (not me):-
Averageman

i.e. a completely normal looking average guy - Nothing ugly but nothing overly handsome...normal.

then this is what you will look like to every woman regardless of how pretty, average, ugly or fat she is:-
Subo

Now imagine if we seen her walking down the street or in a club. Without being harsh most men would likely think, "nah not for me. Hopefully she can find some other guy and I have nothing against her but she's not for me" and avoid her.

THIS is EXACTLY what ALL women think when they see ugly or average men. Either that or they act completely disgusted.

The only way around this would be to thugmax, moneymax, statusmax or whatever other names for it you want to come up with but my question is - why the fuck should we have to do that?

Last edited:
Just grow a beard theory

that dude ascended with zygo injections, but he should have gotten double jaw as wlel

Is that a male?
No it's Susan Boyle. She is a British singer who was successful on the show 'pop idol' or something like that and is basically known for being successful even though she was unattractive compared to the femoids who were usually on the show that had no talent and nothing else going for them besides that.

Best example I could think of without going ridiculous with like a deformed woman or something.

I never thought of this

I never thought of this
I think about it constantly. Makes me realise how hopeless it all is. Going to work slaving away, living in the gym, great clothes great diet but they see me as nothing.

The guy does mog me to oblivion ngl