Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you look at life through a purely logical and objective lens, there really is no point to living if you're aesthetically undesirable.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Pop-culture and marketing executives have convinced the modern human that "looks don't matter" and "there's more to life than romance", ironically during a period of time where we judge people based off looks alone more than ever before, but I guess you need an IQ above 100 to spot the absurd hypocrisy.

Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that if you're not sexually viable, life simply isn't worth living. I mean yeah I have my copes ( we all do, even if they are extremely degenerate), but that's all fake and exists to take my money and make me worthless and distract me from the fact that I'm a biological failure.

I have sisters. I have girl cousins. I went to high school. I know how girls act around guys they deem worthy of their affection. I have never received anything like that in my entire life. Not once. Girls don't giggle around me, they don't approach or find excuses to talk to me, they never flirt, nothing.

no point of living even if you are desirable
nobody will love you for you, only the abstract concept your appearance and tendencies represent

If you are atleast 5/10 you can still live somewhat of a “normal” life snd that is if you money max I.e. buy a house and car and go on vacations. Eventually a roastie will take interest in you to betabux for her till she gets tired of you.

This life is still light years behind chads life, whose life experience will be million times better then ours.

If you are atleast 5/10 you can still live somewhat of a “normal” life snd that is if you money max I.e. buy a house and car and go on vacations. Eventually a roastie will take interest in you to betabux for her till she gets tired of you.

This life is still light years behind chads life, whose life experience will be million times better then ours.
but 5/10 is not "aesthetically undesirable", hence my title

Water is ___

Looks always mattered. Look at how many Biblical heroes were good-looking ( especially females ).

Sadly its true, cope until drop.

yes. this is true and monks are based.

no point of living even if you are desirable
nobody will love you for you, only the abstract concept your appearance and tendencies represent
This. Nobody truly likes you for you. Only LMS.

If you think purely logically life is equally meaningless for everyone