Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you live with parents and are over 24yo its over

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Its unforgivable for a man aged 24+ to live with parents and not have his own apartment

While all you needed was face during your youth, starting from 24 you need a job and a shelter

For a person whos too depressed to work, thats huge issue. You either wageslave from age 19 to get apartment at 24 OR you neet and spent your life living with parents, being unable to relate to anyone socially and unable to attract gfs.

I cant stand work so obv im nowhere near the amount required to buy an apt, thus killing my chances to betabux or integrate with society

Meanwhile neet woman will find bf no problem

Better being neetcel than a wage cuckiecel if you gave up

When you are something like 5'5'' it;'s over anyways
NT-ness only applies to 5 and above
Quick reminder

Cope. Women will fuck homeless Chad.

I refuse to Work , Hec i rather die then to Be a subhuman / Low Tier Shitter that only gets the scraps

[UWSL]For me it's over for a long time. I'm 25 and still live with my parents. They tell me I should get a job but I've tried many jobs over the years but got fired from all of them. So I see no point in getting a job anymore and if I'm serious I really don't want to be a slave my entire life. If I become homeless, I'll kill myself.[/UWSL]

Nothing wrong with living with parents if you have privacy wtf are you going to do with your own apartment anyways if you live alone and can’t get a foid? You slave away to make your landlord rich for no reason :feelswhat:

Nothing wrong with living with parents if you have privacy wtf are you going to do with your own apartment anyways if you live alone and can’t get a foid? You slave away to make your landlord rich for no reason :feelswhat:
you can get laid if you have apartment though
ive seen lot of ugly men who got gfs, cause these gfs wanted to move in to her bf/or from parents, without spending 100k+ usd on apartment

you can get laid if you have apartment though
ive seen lot of ugly men who got gfs, cause these gfs wanted to move in to her bf/or from parents, without spending 100k+ usd on apartment
COPE

I lived in a luxury beachside apartment in California at age 2O. Everything was much cheaper back in the day, plus there was plenty of jobs.

Today I’d be living with parents, so I feel sad for youngcels.

As an adult you're expected to be 180cm, 5/10, have a job, place, and a car to be considered a human.

One of my online friends is damn near 40 living with momma. Mogs me at having birth mother love you. :feelsrope:

gBX5B8f.jpeg

wholeheartedly agreed, bro

also, completely unrelated, i've had my own 1 room apartment for 10 years and i'm still incel

wholeheartedly agreed, bro

also, completely unrelated, i've had my own 1 room apartment for 10 years and i'm still incel
there are few things that you need to get gf. most important ones are height, face and apartment
pretty sure if you have 1 or 2 out of 3 then you could get relationship

there are few things that you need to get gf. most important ones are height, face and apartment
pretty sure if you have 1 or 2 out of 3 then you could get relationship
>leaving out hair

the neet life is the best life

just put minimum effort in everything

Its unforgivable for a man aged 24+ to live with parents and not have his own apartment

While all you needed was face during your youth, starting from 24 you need a job and a shelter

For a person whos too depressed to work, thats huge issue. You either wageslave from age 19 to get apartment at 24 OR you neet and spent your life living with parents, being unable to relate to anyone socially and unable to attract gfs.

I cant stand work so obv im nowhere near the amount required to buy an apt, thus killing my chances to betabux or integrate with society

Meanwhile neet woman will find bf no problem
I... (26yo) live with my mom and i have (own) multiple apartments... it's over in deed.

Last edited:
Im living with my parents till Im dead

i think im getting liver cirrhosis because of the alcohol

Nope. Since covid, its pretty normal actually. That said, its not like it matters if you're 5'7, ethnic, and ugly living in a major liberal city in America.

"In July, 52% of young adults resided with one or both of their parents, up from 47% in February, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of monthly Census Bureau data."

It was the exact same thing in the 2008 recession but worst. Since the government printed out NEET bucks for people out of work due to covid.

Also, lots of people especially young adults in general, driving beat up used cars.

I make enough money to live by myself but I’m not giving money to a landlord who does nothing

I don't care, I'm going to keep doing it and hoard my money to buy my own place and be able to rot there, working the minimum necessary. In a few years. If you're ugly it's fucking retarded to get a cool place, cool car, etc. That's only going to compromise most of your income in order to sustain a fake life that nobody cares about and at best will make you able to betabux for some used up roastie. Save your money, stack gold, buy some land for you and eventually quit wageslaving and pay for pussy whenever you feel like it.

My chad cousin is 35 yo, lives with his mother (my aunt) and has fucked several foids :feelskek: