Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you live in West and not Chad..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you live in West and not Chad,you're truly doomed tbh. The west is where majority of datings,sexs happen because it has more sexual "freedom" foids able to bitching around without called slut. I can't imagine living in west mogging by Chads everyday,seeing couples making out in public. and plus white whores are more heartless. I'm glad I didn't born in west as an incel
not only datings,but also SJW shit. I'm glad I don't see faggots in streets or any SJW propaganda.

Livin in west as a incel might be a hell

Tbh I fully agree OP. But our countries are already getting infected anyway tbh.

West needs a good nuking soon

If you live in West and not Chad,you're truly doomed tbh. The west is where majority of datings,sexs happen because it has more sexual "freedom" foids able to bitching around without called slut. I can't imagine living in west mogging by Chads everyday,seeing couples making out in public. and plus white whores are more heartless. I'm glad I didn't born in west as an incel
not only datings,but also SJW shit. I'm glad I don't see faggots in streets or any SJW propaganda.

Livin in west as a incel might be a hell
Just find a job as an expat in Russia, bro. Even if you're low IQ, it's possible if you have a degree in finance or technology etc, just not liberal arts.
You probably still won't get pussy though, as you're an incel (but you could try foreignermaxxing and fool naive Russian sluts), but expats here earn a shitload of money.

If only incels witnessed a day in the life of living in California.

Yep. In the west you are either a slayer or incel. Nothing in between.

I know this all too well, I've lived in the west all my life and if you aren't Chad you better get ready for a life of loneliness, misery, and suffering.