Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you live in the white mans land, you need to respect the white man, you faggot

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
First, i am an ethnic.

You live in the white mans land, eat his food, take his welfare, fuck his women, use his technology and sleep in the houses he build, and still you have the nerve to say things like: Fuck white people Haha

You are pathetic and you are too dumb to understand it.
You think, you are in the right, just because the mainstream tells you, it’s ok to spit on the white man, but it’s not.
You are just a sheep, that gets used by the elites to spread degeneracy and stupidity over the planet.
You are racists! You demonize a whole ethnicity for existing and accuse them of being evil, even if they don’t do anything to you.

Even to cry about muh JBW in dating is hilarious.
You are just a guest in their country, boy, you should be glad they let you live there.
If you can’t handle it, fuck off to your home country and fuck your country-women, instead of obsessing over white women, because white women are not meant for you.

People like @NoLooksNoLife cope too hard with white-privilege, there is no white privileged in real life, but there is ethnic-privilege.

Last edited:
THIS MAN GETS IT, BASED POST IF AS AN ETHNIC IF YOU LIVE IN ALL WHITE COUNTRY YOU SHOULD WORSHIP US.

Fuck white people Haha

nice @yez avi

It's just a cope they tell themselves to feel less inferior

This. Abos got raped by the superior race and now they’re forever coping and crying about how poorly we treated them. That’s what you deserve for being subhuman ugly fucking retarded bush people. This is rightfully our land.

Butthurt ethnics crying over this post because they are too dumb to argue :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No they should steal from white men and abuse their welfare system and leech from the society

You shouldn't respect, be grateful or worship anyone, literal slave mindset, you should be thankful only if he helps you directly.

@yez cult is competing against hamza copERs!?

incels.is is becoming brawl arena against red pillERs, unbelievable

JFL @ respecting anyone on this god-forsaken planet.

It's the jews that enable the system to work this way so I will respect them instead.

Respect = worship

Alright
Respecting entire race even though they don't know you exist is worshipping. Especially since many if not all the individuals hate your guts.

Respecting entire race even though they don't know you exist is worshipping. Especially since many if not all the individuals hate your guts.
And most of them didn't contribute anyways. We wuz George Washington and shieeeeeeet. Nope.

Ok, dude, then call it: Not discriminating them in their own land

Does that sound better to you?

ok, uncle tom. imagine simping for men….faggot

I live in Spain, no white men in sight thank God.

JFL, all that ethnic privilege subhuman 5'5 ricecels and currycels get on the daily; they're surely enjoying it! :feelstastyman:

I'm not respecting, worshipping, or denigrating anyone simply based on their race; every white Chad and foid is the same as the rest, no matter how many houses they've built and no matter what taxes they pay. :feelsclown:

Or you could leave our land. That would be preferable ngl.

First, i am an ethnic.

You live in the white mans land, eat his food, take his welfare, fuck his women, use his technology and sleep in the houses he build, and still you have the nerve to say things like: Fuck white people Haha

You are pathetic and you are too dumb to understand it.
You think, you are in the right, just because the mainstream tells you, it’s ok to spit on the white man, but it’s not.
You are just a sheep, that gets used by the elites to spread degeneracy and stupidity over the planet.
You are racists! You demonize a whole ethnicity for existing and accuse them of being evil, even if they don’t do anything to you.

Even to cry about muh JBW in dating is hilarious.
You are just a guest in their country, boy, you should be glad they let you live there.
If you can’t handle it, fuck off to your home country and fuck your country-women, instead of obsessing over white women, because white women are not meant for you.

People like @NoLooksNoLife cope too hard with white-privilege, there is no white privileged in real life, but there is ethnic-privilege.
I love white people and it would be cool if they converted to islam

Or you could leave our land. That would be preferable ngl.
I am native European who lives in his ancestors country, while you are a foreigner in a foreign country.
Whites are not Americans, you are European, so basically a foreigner and you have no right to be in America.

Also how does it make you feel to be cucked by black men who fuck your women in front of your eyes?

Last edited:
People like @
NoLooksNoLife
@NoLooksNoLife cope too hard with white-privilege, there is no white privileged in real life, but there is ethnic-privilege.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

DEATH TO CRAKKAS

I will promptly continue to lust after white women.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA. Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva. Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree. An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good. African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals. "Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts. The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks" It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys" Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males. Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me" I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent. Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.

For real. Ethnics need to realize how much they are pampered by whites. Especially in America. Nowhere else in the world can someone be from such an alien race or culture and be accepted as a native citizen. Especially blacks are such crybabies, they get priority for scholarships, government jobs, welfare, representation in media, and still they say ooga booga da white man keepin me down. It's almost like a shit test akin to what women do, that they always demand more no matter how much they're given, because they actually see whitey as weak and pathetic for not putting his foot down.

And the ricecels and curriecels need to go back to their own fucking countries. Not because they aren't welcome here, but because they're better off in their own ethnostates than this multicultural shithole in which they're doomed to be incel.

For real. Ethnics need to realize how much they are pampered by whites. Especially in America. Nowhere else in the world can someone be from such an alien race or culture and be accepted as a native citizen. Especially blacks are such crybabies, they get priority for scholarships, government jobs, welfare, representation in media, and still they say ooga booga da white man keepin me down. It's almost like a shit test akin to what women do, that they always demand more no matter how much they're given, because they actually see whitey as weak and pathetic for not putting his foot down.

And the ricecels and curriecels need to go back to their own fucking countries. Not because they aren't welcome here, but because they're better off in their own ethnostates than this multicultural shithole in which they're doomed to be incel.
its hard to go back when you are raised in the west.

I hate snow niggers and kill yourself self hating gook