Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you listen to these bands.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
-Linkin Park
-A7X
I'm sure you are depressed incels.

These are total normie bands,
Incel music: jazz, classical, most forms of metal, j/k-pop, anime, videogame OST...
If you have strong opinions on bands and genres you're probably incel.
Chads and normies have more of a "I like everything" approach to music. They are also less obsessed with music at all. Only incels who spend all their leisure time in front of the pc, daydreaming about the singer and making femoids wet with their music, listen to music all the time.

Linkin Park?? Wtf.

The Smiths were the original incel band. I still love them.

70s prog is pretty incel. My favourite band are Tool, they have a strong incel following.

If you listen to Porcupine Tree or radiohead the chance that you're incel is over 90%.

MayorOfKekville said:
Linkin Park?? Wtf.

The Smiths were the original incel band. I still love them.

The Smiths are EXTREMELY cool, tho. One of the "coolest" bands at all. I love them, too. But they don't really have this "incel"-feel to them, imho. Although maybe they're getting there now with Morrissey obviously having aged, lost his androgynous, sexually ambiguous looks and with his anti-EU, anti-Islam, anti-open borders statements. All of that makes it increasingly hard for shitcunts to support him. They want him to be like Benedict Cumberbatch or Stephen Fry, talking about how great open borders, Islam and feminism are in received pronunciation, but he doesn't play along, lol.

Real sui fuel is Blink 182.

Red Shambhala said:
The Smiths are EXTREMELY cool, tho. One of the "coolest" bands at all. I love them, too. But they don't really have this "incel"-feel to them, imho. Although maybe they're getting there now with Morrissey obviously having aged, lost his androgynous, sexually ambiguous looks and with his anti-EU, anti-Islam, anti-open borders statements. All of that makes it increasingly hard for shitcunts to support him. They want him to be like Benedict Cumberbatch or Stephen Fry, talking about how great open borders, Islam and feminism are in received pronunciation, but he doesn't play along, lol.

Yeah, it was more Morrissey himself who was openly incel. The Smiths made it big due to their great music and unique image in the 80s - although they were still kind of a cult band. Along with The Cure (another incel band), they rode the goth wave.

MayorOfKekville said:
Yeah, it was more Morrissey himself who was openly incel. The Smiths made it big due to their great music and unique image in the 80s - although they were still kind of a cult band. Along with The Cure (another incel band), they rode the goth wave.

Mozzer is a gay in denial.