Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you like WW2 games it's over

i bought brothers in arms pack in 10$ lol

If you like historical games, theres a 99% chance you have autism and it's over for you.

Games like War Thunder, Hearts Of Iron, World Of Tanks, IL2 1946 and similarly nerd games, it's beyond over.

These games demand you to learn them over and over, and be meticulous about details, like penetration of a tank gun, who has the biggest navy etc etc, shit that normies won't care and use, or are otherwise super grindy that you essentially need to have no life to unlock shit in them.

Look at these playerbase. 99% males and the "foids" are mostly trannies. Most are autistic too.

War thunder players in top tier are known to be full of mentally ill furry trannies, because if you managed to grind that far you're fucked up to begin with

PS: WW2 game fan with autism! Anyone who is interested in knowing how the Ki-84 is one of the best fighter planes of world war two using high octane and quality parts? Or how 3BM3 APFSDS is made with tungsten instead of steel?
not really a big fan of them i like BF1 i know thats WW1 but i just dont like the guns
i like modern weaponary a lot more fun imo
also sniper elite series is kinda good

No it doesnt mean autism you retard its just for culture and enrichment

If you like historical games, theres a 99% chance you have autism and it's over for you.

Games like War Thunder, Hearts Of Iron, World Of Tanks, IL2 1946 and similarly nerd games, it's beyond over.

These games demand you to learn them over and over, and be meticulous about details, like penetration of a tank gun, who has the biggest navy etc etc, shit that normies won't care and use, or are otherwise super grindy that you essentially need to have no life to unlock shit in them.

Look at these playerbase. 99% males and the "foids" are mostly trannies. Most are autistic too.

War thunder players in top tier are known to be full of mentally ill furry trannies, because if you managed to grind that far you're fucked up to begin with

PS: WW2 game fan with autism! Anyone who is interested in knowing how the Ki-84 is one of the best fighter planes of world war two using high octane and quality parts? Or how 3BM3 APFSDS is made with tungsten instead of steel?
true OP
also most if not all speedrunners are mostly tranny incels or autistic incels
waifu runs for example

It's over. Also even though im a ww2 autist I lose in hoi4 even with console commands like infinite equipment and OP divisions with jets. literally have to deleteallunits the enemies
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: It's so over for low-iqcels

been really into that shit since 2003

fav ww1/2 games were battlefield 1942 (the original) and empires: dawn of the modern world (ancient, but ridiculously detailed RTS)

also like c&c generals, the 97 age of empires, etc

I also played hoi3 back in 2010 and hoi4 more recently. Ran out of ways to win ww2 so I got bored lol

I dont play it anymore, Black nazi women soldiers in the cod waw 2? WTF? SHeboons in modern warfare newest games? Wokeism in sniper elite 5, Ive had enough of modern games, The companions helping now are just ugly negresses, Random outfits that i dislike and no military uniforms if any

new arma 3 dlc said to be set in world war 2

Yes I love history and historical games, RTS are fun games.

Better then wasting time on modren w0men.

Too low iq for grand strategy/rts but the cope of seeing Nazis win is very appealing.

I personally admire Adolf Hitler a lot

Heil Hitler

Hoi4,Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front,menofwar assaultsquad 2, fav strategies games as history person

I have autism and just bought new World War 2 games a few days ago.

Axis and Allies, Arma 2 and Steel Division 2. Considered Hell Let Loose as well.

So you are a germancell as well
Im balkancel who did a DNA test and found out he has 30% germanic blood. im not surprised since most of my femily are tall, my uncle is 6.3 my father is 6.0 and my other uncle is 6,1.

We aren't in Croatia or serbia where the typical tall Balkan man are.