Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you like WW2 games it's over

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
If you like historical games, theres a 99% chance you have autism and it's over for you.

Games like War Thunder, Hearts Of Iron, World Of Tanks, IL2 1946 and similarly nerd games, it's beyond over.

These games demand you to learn them over and over, and be meticulous about details, like penetration of a tank gun, who has the biggest navy etc etc, shit that normies won't care and use, or are otherwise super grindy that you essentially need to have no life to unlock shit in them.

Look at these playerbase. 99% males and the "foids" are mostly trannies. Most are autistic too.

War thunder players in top tier are known to be full of mentally ill furry trannies, because if you managed to grind that far you're fucked up to begin with

PS: WW2 game fan with autism! Anyone who is interested in knowing how the Ki-84 is one of the best fighter planes of world war two using high octane and quality parts? Or how 3BM3 APFSDS is made with tungsten instead of steel?

Last edited:
I like war and empire simulation games.

when i was 14 i played war thunder and i was good af playing with ze american tanks even tho i didnt understand any technical shit.

spergs liking ww2 games is true af tho ive seen it irl
Ngl technical shit is fun and a time sucking cope for autists like me without a hobby.

I can take my time away from thinking about foids reading about how different the light machine guns of WW2 planes are and how they are varying between nations.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Category:Aircraft_machine_guns

Great time wasting info

I like clash of clans

it's over for me then,

my fav ww2 gayme was not an FPS though but RTS goes by "Sudden Strike 2: Resource War"

I have played those games before and the only part I'm good at is diplomacy. I also prefer contained borders more than just painting the whole map.

I have played those games before and the only part I'm good at is diplomacy. I also prefer contained borders more than just painting the whole map.
I use console commands

If you like historical games, theres a 99% chance you have autism and it's over for you.

Games like War Thunder, Hearts Of Iron, World Of Tanks, IL2 1946 and similarly nerd games, it's beyond over.
Why?

I like war and empire simulation games.
Empire Total War (plus overhaul mods), Napoleon Total War (overhaul mods); Total War Attila (modded), Rome Total War/Rome II.

Damn. 1800 hours in eu4. 400 hours in hoi4. 1300 hours in civ 5. 900 hours in ck2. 900 hours in civ 6. It’s over for me.

I've been mogging those games since 2004 lol

it's over for me then,

my fav ww2 gayme was not an FPS though but RTS goes by "Sudden Strike 2: Resource War"

God damn, are you my father? Dad? When did you create an account here?

I love Sudden Strike 4 (only Sudden Strike I played, actually)

I used to play Hearts of Iron 4 back then, but now I realize this shitty game not worth my time. Btw this is not a necessary condition, many normies play it too

These games demand you to learn them over and over, and be meticulous about details, like penetration of a tank gun, who has the biggest navy etc etc, shit that normies won't care and use, or are otherwise super grindy that you essentially need to have no life to unlock shit in them.

Look at these playerbase. 99% males and the "foids" are mostly trannies. Most are autistic too.

War thunder players in top tier are known to be full of mentally ill furry trannies, because if you managed to grind that far you're fucked up to begin with

PS: WW2 game fan with autism! Anyone who is interested in knowing how the Ki-84 is one of the best fighter planes of world war two using high octane and quality parts? Or how 3BM3 APFSDS is made with tungsten instead of steel?
yup and anyone playing those games is almost always a faggot, a trucel, or a tranny. I'd turn based games like persona and fire emblem also means it's over for you although to a lesser degree

Damn. 1800 hours in eu4. 400 hours in hoi4. 1300 hours in civ 5. 900 hours in ck2. 900 hours in civ 6. It’s over for me.
game hour mogs me. damn

i played Il sturmovik and warcomander in my teenage years, i would get to much caught up in that.

I only care about my pleasure, don’t give a fuck if foids share my interests or not, kek

I was obbsessed with IL2 sturmovik

Fucking over for me

If you're into HOI4 modding scene, you're like double-incel, a level beneath the normal hoicel. There's also 50% chance you're a troon. I haven't followed so closely but I think TNO head mod trooned out.

I'm an autist oldcel and still have fond memories of the original Call of Duty, and COD United Offensive. I can still visualize all the maps in my head, like Carentan.

View: https://youtu.be/Y-hO6TuRURY

Being into anything history-related as a hobby is a giga-incel trait

I love war EU4 and war simulation games, I wish I could have fought in a war and died.

I play ArmA 3 and make wide AI dynamic campaigns to stage deadly insurgency as Inceldian State

I like Age of Empires is Gigaover for me

HOI4 and EU4 are only good with dlc and mods. Without them they are boring af and very basic