Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you like the feeling of 'post-nut clarity' you need to get on hard drugs right now..

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
The feeling is pretty much the same, but without any semblance of shame and it lasts for hours without letting up. Just lol if you don't drugmaxx as a truecel.

You got a guide? Where do I start?

Because life is precious and god is righteous, right? :lul:
Nah. Its just shit tier cope. Plus I still value myself and life. What? Should I start taking mind altering poison because foid won't date me?

nah im good thanks though

Nah. Its just shit tier cope. Plus I still value myself and life. What? Should I start taking mind altering poison because foid won't date me?
Shit tier cope? JFL, just like other weaklings within these forums I assume you've never tried it, you just assume it's like in some documentary you've seen with homeless needle junkies running around washing car windows with newspaper?

Drugs literally cheat your brain into simulating the reward you'd get from being Chad, or as close as is possible with purely biochemical means. If you value your life you mog me, and maybe this thread isn't for you. This is for us actual suicidal hideous incels who get stared at in public every day.

LMAO at calling endogen analogues poison, good goy right there. Starve yourself of any pleasure and keep working yourself to the bone for scraps bro, it's good for you. If nothing else the just world sky fairy will make it all good later on, just trust us.

Foids hate you, what else is there to do? Watch anime?

You got a guide? Where do I start?
Guide? Just look up illegal substances on the dark web or fake a back injury.

Hard drugs alter your brain chemistry. Opiods in particular alter your brain's reward centers and make you lose the ability to feel pleasure from other things. Eventually you have to take them just to feel normal.

Not really worth it imo. I would rather stick with my other copes.

Shit tier cope? JFL, just like other weaklings within these forums I assume you've never tried it, you just assume it's like in some documentary you've seen with homeless needle junkies running around washing car windows with newspaper?

Drugs literally cheat your brain into simulating the reward you'd get from being Chad, or as close as is possible with purely biochemical means. If you value your life you mog me, and maybe this thread isn't for you. This is for us actual suicidal hideous incels who get stared at in public every day.

LMAO at calling endogen analogues poison, good goy right there. Starve yourself of any pleasure and keep working yourself to the bone for scraps bro, it's good for you. If nothing else the just world sky fairy will make it all good later on, just trust us.

Shamanistic GOD IQ.

I have friends who did weed. I have seen pre teen kids do some pretty crazy shit. I walk outside and sometimes witness one or two druggies lying about in the streets. I have lived with chronic alcoholics. So yeah, none of that shit. I do not want to cheat my brain into anything. I like being miserable and edgy. Makes me feel alive. I am NEET rn so don't know about working but one thing I know not to do, put too much weight into opinions of animalistic foids. Addicts are the most mentally weak people I have met.

Last edited:
The feeling is pretty much the same, but without any semblance of shame and it lasts for hours without letting up. Just lol if you don't drugmaxx as a truecel.

JFL if you feel shame period, especially for satisfying a biological need

Same

Because life is precious and god is righteous, right? :lul:

No retard, because drugs handicap you and make you complacent, you just accept your shitty existence

All the hate, etc that you feel is your drive (well it could be), society has stolen your happiness from you, and by using drugs all you've done is double down and take over for them, and stolen your own anger and other emotions from yourself, you do this everytime you use drugs and try and escape reality

So you are left basically impotent, neutered, you don't try to improve, you don't try to get out of your shitty life, you just live from high to high, its a pointless and expensive cope, why don't you just kill yourself and skip to the end already

This is for us actual suicidal hideous incels who get stared at in public every day

"I'm so suicidal, my life is sooooo bad I just want it to stop, I want to die"

WON'T SIMPLY OVERDOSE AND KILL THEMSELVES AT THE PEAK OF PLEASURE

Sure bud, makes perfect sense

Last edited:
100% agree. Some of the best experiences of my life have been on drugs.

Same

No retard, because drugs handicap you and make you complacent, you just accept your shitty existence

All the hate, etc that you feel is your drive (well it could be), society has stolen your happiness from you, and by using drugs all you've done is double down and take over for them, and stolen your own anger and other emotions from yourself, you do this everytime you use drugs and try and escape reality

So you are left basically impotent, neutered, you don't try to improve, you don't try to get out of your shitty life, you just live from high to high, its a pointless and expensive cope, why don't you just kill yourself and skip to the end already

Your ego will be smashed one day whether you like it or not, i get high off the knowledge knowing how hard egoistic fucks like you will fall..
Death is much more than your simple materialist mind can handle. You have NO IDEA.
Shouldn't you be making those jew bucks? why are you wasting your time, go moneymaxxx right now....!! get back on your rat wheel you will get that cheese, just keep going!!!

BE A GOOD SLAVE.

" No retard, because drugs handicap you and make you complacent, you just accept your shitty existence "
Btw, Idiot. They do the EXACT opposite..... That's why they're illegal....
I bet you haven't even smoked a cigarette :lul: you know nothing you fucking sociopathic long winded blowhard.

I won't read one word of your inevitable post.

I hate "post-nut" clarity.

I realize how sad and pathetic my life is; I could be sharing my cock with a woman who loves me. Instead I'm jerking it to STD-ridden whores who act unrealistically over-the-top.

Last edited:

"I'm right, that's why I'll ignore everything you're saying"

Sound logic there bud lol, what was the point of you messaging me then?

Fair enough lol, I'll give you that. I just find the sadness coming back so fast really overwhelming, or at least I did when I experienced it sober as far as I can recall. Shame really wasn't that good of a word for it, I guess hollowness is more apt.

Hmm no? The biggest personal wins, financial or otherwise have actually taken place while being really high, and I'm no more complacent high than not, I'm just enjoying the feeling of complete euphoria without doing any hard work. Why struggle when you can feel like god himself just by ingesting a few molecules. My existence is no less shitty in a mansion, my skull is what is setting the bar low while sober, no material luxuries have satiated me anywhere close to this level, you realize even some of the most successful people succumb to using hard drugs due to the hedonic treadmill? I'm just sick of struggling to acquire wealth for no other reason but to try to extract joy from other people which can be had in other ways.

Hatred is fuel I agree, but I still have drive as far as making my life the best it can be for the least amount of effort. Just lol at high effort incels trying to get back at the world with their plans, there is nothing to win against. I took the L at birth, it's just a race to the bottom, why would I care what happens to the world aside from spite, which is not a pleasant feeling by itself, especially in the long run. You'll get lifemogged left and right by chiseled third worlders even if you get Bezos tier rich in the future.

I haven't stolen any emotions, only amplified them, just lol at swallowing the religious normie brainwashing when it comes to drugs, and of course you haven't tried them yourself, big surprise.

Impotent? Nah, I'm good. Unlike the silly NEETs here I've actually accomplished a few things in life, despite my hideous appearance, and it did no good in the long run. Effort is worthless, only experience is meaningful. Drugs are so good you'll "destroy" yourself with them if you're low IQ, that's just a testament to how pleasurable they are. If you lack adequate sentience you can't use them in moderation while making sure you don't suffer debilitating withdrawal. If you are actually a thinking person it's easy, probably easier when your ugly because your baseline mood is so shitty that no comedown can break you worse than your teenage years already did.

I've actually abandoned my revenge fantasy coping, and that is thanks to drugs. I'm better for it, but even heroin can't make me like looking at my own face.

I'll read these later and make comments, I'm ironically going to go out and do some physical activities now while high as a kite. Feels good and rewarding for once, ngl.

"I'm so suicidal, my life is sooooo bad I just want it to stop, I want to die"

WON'T SIMPLY OVERDOSE AND KILL THEMSELVES AT THE PEAK OF PLEASURE

Sure bud, makes perfect sense
Why would I kill myself at the peak? Very low IQ idea. That would mean it's the last one. When high like this I remember how good it can be, I'll be good for a few weeks 'sober', and then I can dive deep straight into this euphoria again, and again. If it stops being this good yeah sure the rope might be on stand-by, but it hasn't for years and my health nor life quality in a strictly material sense has not deteriorated as a result. Expensive? JFL, over for poorcels.

Your ego will be smashed one day whether you like it or not, i get high off the knowledge knowing how hard egoistic fucks like you will fall..
Death is much more than your simple materialist mind can handle. You have NO IDEA.
Shouldn't you be making those jew bucks? why are you wasting your time, go moneymaxxx right now....!! get back on your rat wheel you will get that cheese, just keep going!!!

BE A GOOD SLAVE.

" No retard, because drugs handicap you and make you complacent, you just accept your shitty existence "
Btw, Idiot. They do the EXACT opposite..... That's why they're illegal....
I bet you haven't even smoked a cigarette :lul: you know nothing you fucking sociopathic long winded blowhard.

Addicts are just weak. Period. The excuses they come up with to justify their conditions and actions are pathetic as well. This is the boomer equivalent of "I drink cuz I have a crazy wife".

If you are a truecel you would be poor therefore can't afford drugs

Addicts are just weak. Period. The excuses they come up with to justify their conditions and actions are pathetic as well. This is the boomer equivalent of "I drink cuz I have a crazy wife".
You know nothing. Try high dose of DMT or stfu.

Drugs bad, the Rockefeller school system told me so!!! i need to go make money for my masters! that's the only point to life, right????

Good on you for being a good BOY.

go work, pay tax, and be happy you're allowed to play video games in your sterile cuck corner 4 hours a day.

Expensive? JFL, over for poorcels.

Being able to afford something doesn't mean it isn't expensive, if I told you had a single piece of gum to sell you for $500 you being able to afford it doesn't make it any less expensive, something being expensive is based on its worth relative to its price, not just the price in of itself

If I told you I had a limited edition gold rolex watch to sell you for $500 that isn't expensive at all, in fact you'd probably be getting a deal

What also makes drugs especially expensive is that they are addictive and therefore you aren't really in control, so you will spend and spend because you aren't in the driver seat of your body anymore

I would never even use weed, but at least weed makes a lot more sense than other drugs, its not really addictive, it doesn't kill you or lower your quality of health like other drugs, etc

They grow in the ground, abundantly....
Enjoy your servitude? You're OWNED. Slaves cant even fucking grow gardens anymore....

What drugs make you feel that

Drugs bad, the Rockefeller school system told me so!!! i need to go make money for my masters! that's the only point to life, right????

go work, pay tax, and be happy you're allowed to play video games in your sterile cuck corner 4 hours a day.

"You guys are just sheep who don't use drugs because you've been told not to"

No, I literally don't like the concept of drugs itself, the idea of lowering my senses and leaving myself vulnerable is not something as paranoid as myself would like, anything can go down at any minute, someone could break into your house while you are busy being high and rob and kill you

Its why I'd never drink at a bar, I'd buy a woman drinks TO MANIPULATE HER (lower her inhibition, push her to go home with me, etc), I'd never drink and put myself in that position

Also for me drugs are for the weak, its for people who don't have the will to face a harsh reality so they seek out an escape, and drugs are just their cope, I don't want an escape, I want my actual life to change, and if I'm busy trying to escape reality I won't be busy doing everything possible to change it

All drug users are pretty much "marks", you have to understand that, if I'm a woman and I know a guy is a drinker, I might just put something in his drink while I misdirect his eye sight, drug him, take his wallet, and as a man I would roofy a woman while she's inebriated and take her home and have my way with her

Drugs make you a target, if I know a woman is addicted and "in need of a fix" I'll buy drugs to trade for sex, I'd make her my bitch and offer smaller and smaller doses over time, won't matter, she's an addict, she'll go along with it

All drug users at the end of the day, are weak minded and potential tools to be taken advantage of, that's why I'd never use drugs, I'd never let myself fall into that category

Last edited:
don't really know what should I do to get, would like to try once at least tbh

Truecel trait: Not knowing any dealer

As I said weak. The kind of things you say, I have already heard hundreds of times. "Same old shit, we are doing this cuz we are not slaves to society and its rulezzz" . Meanwhile being a slave to a literal chemical.

Too many negative side effects

Its why I'd never drink at a bar, I'd buy a woman drinks TO MANIPULATE HER (lower her inhibition, push her to go home with me, etc), I'd never drink and put myself in that position

Tv series have done shows about this where the guy is trying to make a move on a woman with alcohol, but she tricks him into thinking he is drinking a non-alcoholic drink when really he is drinking alcohol and she gains the upper hand. Probably propaganda, but you can't be absent minded when being manipulative, many people are willing to be manipulative back.

All drug users are pretty much "marks", you have to understand that, if I'm a woman and I know a guy is a drinker, I might just put something in his drink while I misdirect his eye sight, drug him, take his wallet

FDSpilled

The happiest I have ever felt in my life was when I ate magic mushrooms.

"Just become degenerate bro!" :soy:

No, I don't want to become an addict then end up in the street. There are much better safer alternatives than pumping your body with drugs.

Tv series have done shows about this where the guy is trying to make a move on a woman with alcohol, but she tricks him into thinking he is drinking a non-alcoholic drink when really he is drinking alcohol

You'd taste that its alcohol though, and either way I'd always hold my drink in my hand, never rest it on the counter and turn away

Stuff like this only happens to people who have dulled their senses to begin with with drug use, someone who has a clear head will be more aware of their surroundings

OP is right, non-dangerous (relatively) drugs are the greatest cope of all time blows everything else out of the water

The happiest I have ever felt in my life was when I ate magic mushrooms.

Psychadelics are underrated

OP is right, non-dangerous (relatively) drugs are the greatest cope

From thread title: "YOU NEED TO GET ON HARD DRUGS RIGHT NOW"

I don't see how you interpreted what you did from what OP said lol

From thread title: "YOU NEED TO GET ON HARD DRUGS RIGHT NOW"

I don't see how you interpreted what you did from what OP said lol

I must have missed that, I would never do hard drugs though but a lot of people think all drugs are the same

because drugs handicap you and make you complacent, you just accept your shitty existence

Accepting existence is hard. Particularly mine’s
Why should we accept something we didn’t ask for, life’s such a bitch.

NOTE: I don’t do recreational drugs. I only do ssri

Tfw I know dealers but they dont sell me shit

LMAO at your weakling coping, the lack of willpower and self determination shines like the sun. Addicts are weak sure, since they are unable to accumulate the strength to stop using when and where logical to maximize the effect and minimize the downsides. If you're not a complete NPC with zero autonomy it's not hard to not do drugs, even heroin. If you fall for the "drugs take over your mind" you've already lost before you even started.

If you don't think enough of yourself to be able to ween yourself off something pleasurable for a while you deserve to be flayed you fucking loser, keep it up with the boomer brainwash thinking brainlet. If you were actually a genuine genetic disaster you'd be hardened for suffering at an early age, no fever, severe adhedonia (JFL what do you think sober living is like..) and vomiting (in the worst of cases) can break you, that's for people who don't know actual suffering.

Cringe worthy to shut down your own thinking (if you have such a thing) with drug war propaganda, just lol at you.

Brainlet cope, money can't save a sub2 face. If you are willing to take any risks it's actually hard to be poor at the level of being unable to support a drug habit.

What also makes drugs especially expensive is that they are addictive and therefore you aren't really in control, so you will spend and spend because you aren't in the driver seat of your body anymore

I would never even use weed, but at least weed makes a lot more sense than other drugs, its not really addictive, it doesn't kill you or lower your quality of health like other drugs, etc
Actually, heroin if pure does not really hurt your health. Smoking weed in the long run is probably worse health wise aside from the acute withdrawals you'd suffer if you don't let your tolerance reset on heroin (you should, and it's not hard).

See above, swallowing the retard tier propaganda that you lose yourself in heroin because it "takes over the driver seat" is indicative of a very low IQ, which is surprising considering how high your introspective abilities seem in other ways. That what happens when the only exposure to it's use is what you get is via the media and low sentience examples I guess.
its for people who don't have the will to face a harsh reality so they seek out an escape, and drugs are just their cope, I don't want an escape, I want my actual life to change, and if I'm busy trying to escape reality I won't be busy doing everything possible to change it
I'd change my face if I could but I can't find a surgeon willing to take it on, and I risk losing touch sensation in my entire lower third. No thanks, drugs it is. Just lol at struggling for the sake of struggling.

There are alot of drugs that act performance enhancing too btw, and increase your abilities in all ways that can be measured. Very subpar cope.

They also don't inhibit the ability to cope in other ways unless you let them rule you, which it only does if you are mentally weak. If you actually lived a life of bullying and exclusion from early childhood taking on drugs and their effects are easy, tbh. Foids and weakling normies are the ones who can't even cope with slight withdrawals from opiates and end up prostituting themselves because of it, fucking hilarious shit ngl.

All drug users are pretty much "marks"
LMAO keep coping with that, just because that's all you see. There are tons of high performing functional 'addicts' out there, you'd never know though.
@ChronicPaincel Blessings be upon you brocel, you know what's up. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
LMAO at your weakling coping, the lack of willpower and self determination shines like the sun. Addicts are weak sure, since they are unable to accumulate the strength to stop using when and where logical to maximize the effect and minimize the downsides. If you're not a complete NPC with zero autonomy it's not hard to not do drugs, even heroin. If you fall for the "drugs take over your mind" you've already lost before you even started.

If you don't think enough of yourself to be able to ween yourself off something pleasurable for a while you deserve to be flayed you fucking loser, keep it up with the boomer brainwash thinking you brainlet. If you were actually a genuine genetic disaster you'd be hardened for suffering at an early age, no fever, severe adhedonia (JFL what do you think sober living is like..) and vomiting (in the worst of cases) can break you, that's for people who don't know actual suffering.

Cringe worthy to shut down your own thinking (if you have such a thing) with drug war propaganda, just lol at you.
Not being an NPC is the exact reason why I never got addicted to any substance. Fuck that normie shit lol. Look at those 13 year olds trying to buy beer, lying about their age. So they can feel like adults. So they can feel strong and special and fearless. When infact they are just another bunch of spineless bastards that fell to the pressure to fit in with normies.

Imagine actually taking the logical decision to put known harmful chemicals into your body and making your mind dependent on them. I have seen them pathetically writhe about when separated from their copes, even when they want to deaddict they can't fucking stop. Imagine making yourself like that. I think enough of myself to never do that. This has nothing to do with boomer propaganda. Unlike liberals, who love their addicts, I actually value objectivity. And drugs are bad objectively. Not worth fucking myself over the subjective feeling of pleasure. And why would I even want moderate use? that's still worse than no use.

Also, I maybe an incel who went through a lot of associated pain but I am not a loser who has given up on myself. I can easily imagine myself turning out that way especially what I was like when I was 14 but I didn't and I thank the gods.
Brainlet cope, money can't save a sub2 face. If you are willing to take any risks it's actually hard to be poor at the level of being unable to support a drug habit.
Just become a hobo theory

Last edited:
Not being an NPC is the exact reason why I never got addicted to any substance. Fuck that normie shit lol. Look at those 13 year olds trying to buy beer, lying about their age. So they can feel like adults. So they can feel strong and special and fearless. When infact they are just another bunch of spineless bastards that fell to the pressure to fit in with normies.

Imagine actually taking the logical decision to put known harmful chemicals into your body and making your mind dependent on them. I have seem them pathetically writhe about when separated from their copes, even when they want to deaddict they can't fucking stop. Imagine making yourself like that. I think enough of myself to never do that. This has nothing to do with boomer propaganda. Unlike liberals, who love their addicts, I actually value objectivity. And drugs are bad objectively. Not worth fucking myself over the subjective feeling of pleasure. And why would I even want moderate use? that's still worst than no use.
Why would you want moderate use? Are you joking? It's the most pleasure you'll ever experience.

LMAO at this "All drugs are bad objectively", fed larp tbh, are you retarded? Do you seriously lack brain power to the degree that you can't evaluate this logically? Objectivity has nothing to do with this, objectivity does not exist and your view on this is a lie force fed to you to make you a good slaving goy for the system. If you could cheat and reap all the possible reward for basically zero effort you'd stop contributing to society, especially foids, which it does not want.

There is a reason for young people to seek out the forbidden yes, that has very little to do with the situation truecels like me find themselves in. "Fearless", just lol, no, they just wan't to test limits, and seek pleasure to a lesser degree. I want to too, like all beings. The biggest reward for the smallest effort, that's what free thinking high IQ individuals would choose every time.

OP is right, non-dangerous (relatively) drugs are the greatest cope of all time blows everything else out of the water

Psychadelics are underrated
Any drugs is better than no drugs, but I'd kindly refer you to what I previously posted about considering yourself weak enough to fall for the "drugs will rule you" meme put into your mind by the ruling powers who don't want you to use the IRL cheat codes. Yeah psychadelics are underrated and godly, DMT especially.

I hate "post-nut" clarity.

I realize how sad and pathetic my life is; I could be sharing my cock with a woman who loves me. Instead I'm jerking it to STD-ridden whores who act unrealistically over-the-top.

Based perspective, but don't you like the feeling of relief from the forced urge it brings? Put aside how pathetic it makes you feel when contemplating how you ended up there if you can, that's what drugs of quality are like.

What drugs make you feel that

Comedown on high doses of LSD, mushrooms or DMT has that vibe. The experience is cool but is a whole different realm, good and bad if you psyche is unstable as it should be as a truecel. I've had the best and worst times of my life with it, take from that what you will.

If you just want euphoria opiates are your best bet, but ketamine and the like can be almost as good in how they detach you from the pain. It'd be a lie to say I'd know your preferences, so I recommend trying it yourself to be sure.
Hard drugs alter your brain chemistry. Opiods in particular alter your brain's reward centers and make you lose the ability to feel pleasure from other things. Eventually you have to take them just to feel normal.
That's simply because they are that awesome. If you could magically shapeshift into Chad for a day that would also readjust your brains reward center, and make your normal life seem completely meaningless (it should feel that way already if you're truecel). The fact that the effect is reached via ingestion of certain molecules matters little, and your perspective upon it should be proportional. Don't hate the player, hate the game that made you a fucking subhuman.

Last edited:
Why would you want moderate use? Are you joking? It's the most pleasure you'll ever experience.

LMAO at this "All drugs are bad objectively", fed larp tbh, are you retarded? Do you seriously lack brain power to the degree that you can't evaluate this logically? Objectivity has nothing to do with this, objectivity does not exist and your view on this is a lie force fed to you to make you a good slaving goy for the system. If you could cheat and reap all the possible reward for basically zero effort you'd stop contributing to society, especially foids, which it does not want.

There is a reason for young people to seek out the forbidden yes, that has very little to do with the situation truecels like me find themselves in. "Fearless", just lol, no, they just wan't to test limits, and seek pleasure to a lesser degree. I want to too, like all beings. The biggest reward for the smallest effort, that's what free thinking high IQ individuals would choose every time.

Any drugs is better than no drugs, but I'd kindly refer you to what I previously posted about considering yourself weak enough to fall for the "drugs will rule you" meme put into your mind by the ruling powers who don't want you to use the IRL cheat codes. Yeah psychadelics are underrated and godly, DMT especially.

Based perspective, but don't you like the feeling of relief from the forced urge it brings? Put aside how pathetic it makes you feel when contemplating how you ended up there if you can, that's what drugs of quality are like.

Comedown on high doses of LSD, mushrooms or DMT has that vibe. The experience is cool but is a whole different realm, good and bad if you psyche is unstable as it should be as a truecel. I've had the best and worst times of my life with it, take from that what you will.

If you just want euphoria opiates are your best bet, but ketamine and the like can be almost as good in how they detach you from the pain. It'd be a lie to say I'd know your preferences, so I recommend trying it yourself to be sure.
There is nothing to evaluate "logically" . All I care about are facts, experiences and what actually happens. This is not an exercise in philosophy. I have experiences with addicts. I know the biochemical facts about addiction and impact of substances on health. And i know how most addicts end up. Its enough to form pretty objective conclusions.

But its not just facts. JFL at the very idea of making yourself slave to a substance. A practioner in modesty is still a slave. Heck I took the 30 day nofap challenge just to prove that I am not a pathetic slave to that either. Even though there is nothing much wrong with masterbation.

Also great talk of goyness coming from a guy who is just another consoomer and feeds narcotic industry. Soon your liberals will legalize drug use and then you can legaly fill pockets of degenerate pharmaceutical corporates. All to take in substances that fuck your mind and body :feelskek:. God this is hilarious. And for what?:lul: get this.... feel a temporary artificial high that you will need again and again. Sorry, if I wanted to make jews rich I'd rather buy high tier copes.

Also, I maybe an incel who went through a lot of associated pain but I am not a loser who has given up on myself. I can easily imagine myself turning out that way especially what I was like when I was 14 but I didn't and I thank the gods.

I really like bath salts.

MDMA gives you a heightened feeling of happiness and buzz, not sure if it is classed as a hard drug but i stopped because it rots your brain