Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you lie down with a nigger you are a filthy dirty nigger

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
If you lie down with a piece of shit nigger than you are a nigger too and you should be executed for bestiality/race treason

If you lie down with a piece of shit nigger than you are a nigger too and you should be executed for bestiality/race treason
I don't give a shit when I see a white/asian person with a black friend. But when I see an interracial couple it makes my blood boil. It dilutes the gene pool and contributes to the gradual decline of the white race. Diversity and immigration are part of a jewish conspiracy designed to undermine and destroy white people.

I banged a few black hookers. Guess I’m a nigger:feelzez:

I would only fool with a niggerfoid by saving a cup of my cum and having her stuck her ass vertically in the air. I pour the cum on her butt hole so it forms a small pool, then i slightly pry open her anus with chopsticks so my cum flows into her ass like a whirlpool going down the tub

Most of us on this site are curry, we have no worthwhile race to be loyal to jfl. Negresses can be hot, but most aren’t

Agree I don’t understand how people hate Blake women sometimes I crave black skin more than white and when I crave black skin the attraction is stronger @iblamemyself
There are some really hot black foids and half black foids. You know you want them too.