Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you leave a tip for wagies kys

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
"IT'S CALLED BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING INKWELL!!!"
Images 27

Normies don't give a flying fuck about you and you're willingly giving them money only to be spent by foids or for foids, wtf is your problem

I only tip Asians.

(((It’s just something you should do!)))

Truecel trait: you don't go to places where people tip other people

This,never been to a restaurant to eat,i always eat in my room alone,with no normie scum in sight.

I only tip the barber. feel bad for any man that has to come in physical contact with my subhuman head

This,never been to a restaurant to eat,i always eat in my room alone,with no normie scum in sight.

Re: How many are lefties?
Moronism
Png

#184278414Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:41 PM CST
Generally, the left hand often needs "assistance" with completing/finding tasks. This is why the individual fingers have to work excessively to support the entire hand. The right-hand, however, is quite independent in its abilities to be maneuvered. I often use my right hand to stir pastry mixing with ease.

View attachment 674664

Normies don't give a flying fuck about you and you're willingly giving them money only to be spent by foids or for foids, wtf is your problem
This is why people like me used to befoul ppl like u’s food chico

I will begin tipping with fake money jfl I hate normalcancer

I only tip male servers/drivers

In my country we don't tip so I never have to think about this tipping bs

Eh, I was basically born into doing that type of thing. I always do it, can't help it.

they're spending that money with foids or even directly giving them to foids
I'm aware of that possibility but it's not my fault they're turning my virtuous gesture into ammo for their intense simping

High iq. I go shopping at the grocery store or amazon and make or eat the food at home.

Truecel trait: You never go anywhere where tipping is even required.

I used to tip generously. I’d always go to the same restaurants, coffee shops, etc. So I was somewhat familiar with the workers.
One day, I had a moment of clarity. In all this time, after all these tips, have I gotten a single phone number? A single invitation to hang out?
No.
It was then that I stopped tipping completely. Not one penny more.

I used to tip generously. I’d always go to the same restaurants, coffee shops, etc. So I was somewhat familiar with the workers.
One day, I had a moment of clarity. In all this time, after all these tips, have I gotten a single phone number? A single invitation to hang out?
No.
It was then that I stopped tipping completely. Not one penny more.
I have to confess I used to do it too, we are just brainwashed :bluepill: into thinking about our community but the reality is none of these people give a shit about you

Some places won't deliver if you don't tip.

Nah. A few normies are okay. I tipped my uber driver 25% because we hit off really well and had a lot in common, i.e., drinking and loneliness. And I always tip the weed guys at the dispensary because they're very helpful and respectful.

View attachment 674664

I do it if I plan to revisit and they did good job so continue to get good service. when they fuck up I don't tip or tip very little so they know

I tip delivery drivers, all of them are non NT.

i only tip people i personally know who work at gas stations, kebab shops etc etc. why the fuck would i give my money to someone i don't know?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back