Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you lack sexual appeal and dimorphic traits its over

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Just because youre not ugly doesn't mean you're attractive to women. If you lack strong masculine sexy traits you are not seen as a sexual being, people might still treat you well but you're not going to be seen as a sexual or romantic option thats on the table for females. its over

Good luck convincing guys on here who think looking like Justin Bieber gets women wet.

TheRealChincel said:
Good luck convincing guys on here who think looking like Justin Bieber gets women wet.
He does though.

TheRealChincel said:

Justin beiber isnt even that good looking he was 7/10 in his pretty boy prime and 2/10 now. he has status halo

Jockcel said:
He does though.

HE does but not a guy who looks like him. It’s the halo from his fame.

Jockcel said:
He got famous because of his looks though.

He had a “cute” look but cute doesn’t get women wet.

Jockcel said:
Not necessarily, if that were true than every good looking person would be famous

TheRealChincel said:

gets me wet

half the guys here think if you don't look like an androgynous gay alien who looks over the age of 14 you can't get laid

lmao

Popbob said:
Jockcel said:
Not necessarily, if that were true than every good looking person would be famous
He also happened to sing really well. Running fuckboy game has always worked, works and will always work.

I know for a fact there's not a single female on this planet that finds me sexually attractive.

I know this for a fact.

QuantumDummy said:
I know for a fact there's not a single female on this planet that finds me sexually attractive.

I know this for a fact.

I feel the same way even though people have told me im "average looking"

Popbob said:
I feel the same way even though people have told me im "average looking"

"People" are fake.

I've been asked a bunch of times by other dudes if I had a gf.

I was so pathetic before that I even asked my "friends" at the time if I was ugly, and they said no (I know I am, though).

I'm not absolutely hideous, but I'm no doubt below average, and have zero sex appeal.

I am masculine. My lay count is 0.

How do soyboys get pussy then?

Oh wait they don't

you have to look masculine and have facial harmony

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back