Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you lack imagination/creativity, your life is gonna suck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Your life already sucks as an ugly man, but it can suck more.

Imagination/creativity helps you with everything you do in life. From career decisions to hobbies, it's essential.

But I feel like I have none. I can be very creative and imaginative ONLY when already given something. Like, if I have a specific task, I can get it done in very creative ways (mostly out of laziness though).

But I have no creativity/imagination if I have total freedom to think about anything. You could tell me to write something, and I wouldn't know where to start, I'd be lost and have no idea where to go.

And this flaw ruins a lot of things. Trying to think of one god damn thing I might be interested in this life, trying to find a job that wouldn't make me want to kill myself. Hell, I was even thinking of making a funny youtube video or something, about LoL or WoW or some shit, but I have no fucking interesting ideas. I've spent the last 15 years of my life watching sitcoms on repeat, watching comedy every day, and I can't fucking think of anything funny god damn it. It's like I can only fucking consume and never produce. God damn I feel like I've been lobotomized.

I'm a hack, a talentless moron who can't come up with anything interesting or worthwhile. It would be great if this flaw ended here, but as I have said, it extends to everything in life.

Last edited:
cope I have a strong imagination, but it does not help me.
Perhaps the solution for us is the hard work to distract us from life

I'm ugly, but on top of that my brain is slow and unimaginative. :feelsrope:

Fapping addiction fried my brain

Most people don't have imagination or creativity.

cope I have a strong imagination, but it does not help me.
Perhaps the solution for us is the hard work to distract us from life
Think of it this way. Having a good imagination/creativity doesn't necessarily do that much for you, but the lack of it is devastating.

Congratulations, you are an average human being like most of us 80% population.

Wish I had Grothendieck-tier creativity tbh
Same. He creativity mogs pretty much everyone on the planet.
Images 19

As they say, "only boring people get bored".

Basically, you're right. Relying on other people for entertainment is terrible. I too realize I lack imagination and creativity, not that I don't have any at all, just not enough to entertain myself most of the time.

I have a good imagination

High IQ greycel spitting facts
I'd rather be bored or even dead than distracted through work. Meaningless work is hell. Double that if it's badly paid.

I'd rather be bored or even dead than distracted through work. Meaningless work is hell. Double that if it's badly paid.
Yeah I get it. I'm kinda same, meaningless low paying work is hell. Won't recommend it to anyone tbh

I'm pretty creative, but creativity doesn't help me in getting laid (unless I think of a creative way of raping a foid)

Most people aren’t creative

If you lack money and looks your life will suck

I don't have much of an imagination tbh

art won't save you.jobs won't save you.Only god can save you.I am telling you this before you end up fantasizing some absurd fantasy when in reality those guys who you wish to be are nothing more then crack sniffers,bong inhalers,alcohol guzzlers.Man who try their hardest to have a million experiences so that they can fill their undying itch.they feel an itch but no matter what they do nothing ever ends up killing it.it is nice to have a craft.It is absurd to suppose that a craft will save your life.So many have walked that life and so many have died in confusion not knowing what they did wrong.Only that which is all good can save you.and that being we commonly know as god.

art won't save you.jobs won't save you.Only god can save you.I am telling you this before you end up fantasizing some absurd fantasy when in reality those guys who you wish to be are nothing more then crack sniffers,bong inhalers,alcohol guzzlers.Man who try their hardest to have a million experiences so that they can fill their undying itch.they feel an itch but no matter what they do nothing ever ends up killing it.it is nice to have a craft.It is absurd to suppose that a craft will save your life.So many have walked that life and so many have died in confusion not knowing what they did wrong.Only that which is all good can save you.and that being we commonly know as god.
I was an atheist for all my life, since I was a little kid. I guess after some really traumatic experiences in life (caused by me of course, entirely my fault), I don't really believe in a real religion or anything, but I feel a sort of guilt or need to do onto others like others onto me or something like that. In other words, I don't believe in god or any religion but I feel this need to not do or say bad things cause I'll get fucked by the universe in return. I guess it's more of an anxiety than anything god-related.

But I can't believe in God or religion, I tried and that stuff just doesn't stick with me, it doesn't hook me for some reason.

Your life already sucks as an ugly man, but it can suck more.

Imagination/creativity helps you with everything you do in life. From career decisions to hobbies, it's essential.

But I feel like I have none. I can be very creative and imaginative ONLY when already given something. Like, if I have a specific task, I can get it done in very creative ways (mostly out of laziness though).

But I have no creativity/imagination if I have total freedom to think about anything. You could tell me to write something, and I wouldn't know where to start, I'd be lost and have no idea where to go.

And this flaw ruins a lot of things. Trying to think of one god damn thing I might be interested in this life, trying to find a job that wouldn't make me want to kill myself. Hell, I was even thinking of making a funny youtube video or something, about LoL or WoW or some shit, but I have no fucking interesting ideas. I've spent the last 15 years of my life watching sitcoms on repeat, watching comedy every day, and I can't fucking think of anything funny god damn it. It's like I can only fucking consume and never produce. God damn I feel like I've been lobotomized.

I'm a hack, a talentless moron who can't come up with anything interesting or worthwhile. It would be great if this flaw ended here, but as I have said, it extends to everything in life.
Those who are high iq enough to interpret sanatana dharma should take that up as a spiritual life changer

I hate it. Regardless of your hard work you will still be like any or even worse than your job competition, because this age demand creative solutions and hard working is not a virtue but just a standard. Damn it, They would just employ an average and experienced old man or a handsome friend´s son than a inexperienced, ugly, and expection-less young man.
I envy the creative and smart, people that have a great imagination even if they are ugly they can create solutions and works people would admire and find beautiful.
But what if my mind is as dull and empty as I am? One can't even get the same satisfaction as others with books and other things people consume to cope with this world.

I am a very creative person, made my own games, many drawings, stories, etc.

But I only use it for escapism. Fuck trying to make the world a better place.

I hate it. Regardless of your hard work you will still be like any or even worse than your job competition, because this age demand creative solutions and hard working is not a virtue but just a standard. Damn it, They would just employ an average and experienced old man or a handsome friend´s son than a inexperienced, ugly, and expection-less young man.
I envy the creative and smart, people that have a great imagination even if they are ugly they can create solutions and works people would admire and find beautiful.
But what if my mind is as dull and empty as I am? One can't even get the same satisfaction as others with books and other things people consume to cope with this world.
This life is indeed too hard fellow goblin.
I am a very creative person, made my own games, many drawings, stories, etc.

But I only use it for escapism. Fuck trying to make the world a better place.
That's a good quality, be proud man.

I was an atheist for all my life, since I was a little kid. I guess after some really traumatic experiences in life (caused by me of course, entirely my fault), I don't really believe in a real religion or anything, but I feel a sort of guilt or need to do onto others like others onto me or something like that. In other words, I don't believe in god or any religion but I feel this need to not do or say bad things cause I'll get fucked by the universe in return. I guess it's more of an anxiety than anything god-related.

But I can't believe in God or religion, I tried and that stuff just doesn't stick with me, it doesn't hook me for some reason.
i understand it.If god hated your entire being you wouldn't even be alive.I say this to remind that if god does not hate you then he must love you.God is not impeded by weakness or being scared of others etc etc.There is no two ways with god.God either loves or hates.God is not cruel and he would not wish to deprive you of being with him.As parent loves his child and wants to be with his child so does god want to be with man.If he wants you to be with him then he will give you the ability to follow him.god is not against man following him.i hope that one day you will give god a chance.I know how it is to live and feel like the world is meaningless,and that's it's over etc etc.i hope that despite your feelings(feelings that i most likely have experienced myself) you will give god a chance.

i understand it.If god hated your entire being you wouldn't even be alive.I say this to remind that if god does not hate you then he must love you.God is not impeded by weakness or being scared of others etc etc.There is no two ways with god.God either loves or hates.God is not cruel and he would not wish to deprive you of being with him.As parent loves his child and wants to be with his child so does god want to be with man.If he wants you to be with him then he will give you the ability to follow him.god is not against man following him.i hope that one day you will give god a chance.I know how it is to live and feel like the world is meaningless,and that's it's over etc etc.i hope that despite your feelings(feelings that i most likely have experienced myself) you will give god a chance.
Thanks for the kind wishes, but unfortunately all this God stuff just doesn't do it for me. I just don't feel it, you know? My mind immediately jumps to people deluding themselves in order to cope with reality or something. I see God more from a psychological or anthropological viewpoint, the way he is in people's mind and why they choose to believe in him.

Thanks for the kind wishes, but unfortunately all this God stuff just doesn't do it for me. I just don't feel it, you know? My mind immediately jumps to people deluding themselves in order to cope with reality or something. I see God more from a psychological or anthropological viewpoint, the way he is in people's mind and why they choose to believe in him.
to feel that god is cope is normal.Catholic christians often attribute the fall to pride and pride cannot accept that he himself is not the winner.He cannot accept that the world doesn't not revolve around him and he finds such injustice in that.So every possible manner of life that isn't being
king of all is "cope".

To a catholic christian even the life that you imagine to be not a cope(an eternal gigas chad who has a million stacys wifes and a million virgins concubines and whatever else you think is fitting of this fantasy)is a cope to them.A cope for the pride filled man who cannot accept god but a cope nonetheless.you might be laughing at this point but to a catholic christian he sees that everything that we have that is good comes from god.Since god is eternal,the sole creator of everything,everything that he creates possesses some good that comes from him.In other words,everything that you see about stacy,games,tv shows,comedy etc etc all of that is simply an inferior good compared to god.

All that i say is mere words to you,and that is normal.Man needs more then pretty words on a screen.This is why god gave us the gifts of prayer,masses,spiritual retreats,monasteries,the bible,grace,spiritual books and etc etc.one simple visit to a local church has saved more people then any work by the best philosophers of the church.

"cope,cope!cope and nothing more comes out of your mouth".As an incel you will think of my words little.But let the various saints who were chads who went celibate for god be an example.Forgoing stacies,beckies,women,wealth,status all for their love of god.Saint augustine of hippo,francis of assisi,ignatius of loyola etc etc

to feel that god is cope is normal.Catholic christians often attribute the fall to pride and pride cannot accept that he himself is not the winner.He cannot accept that the world doesn't not revolve around him and he finds such injustice in that.So every possible manner of life that isn't being
king of all is "cope".
Ohh man, I'm way over pride. I might have been prideful when I was younger, but I haven't been in many years. I know I'm not special in any way, I'm not shit. The many negative experiences in life (all self-caused) sort of drove me to this way of thinking. And I also kinda experienced ego death a few times when high on magic truffles or weed, I don't remember.
All that i say is mere words to you,and that is normal.Man needs more then pretty words on a screen.This is why god gave us the gifts of prayer,masses,spiritual retreats,monasteries,the bible,grace,spiritual books and etc etc.one simple visit to a local church has saved more people then any work by the best philosophers of the church.
I'm a very avoidant person, to a pathological degree. I can be very sociable and full of charisma if I absolutely need to, but that burns me out and uses a lot of energy, all social things do. So masses and all that stuff, which are highly sociable events or experiences, won't do anything for me.
But let the various saints who were chads who went celibate for god be an example.Forgoing stacies,beckies,women,wealth,status all for their love of god.Saint augustine of hippo,francis of assisi,ignatius of loyola etc etc
Now that's something that I'd like. If I were to feel what those guys felt it would be nice. Ignoring the world of the maya as the buddhists call it, or the material world, such an ability would be pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Ohh man, I'm way over pride. I might have been prideful when I was younger, but I haven't been in many years. I know I'm not special in any way, I'm not shit. The many negative experiences in life (all self-caused) sort of drove me to this way of thinking. And I also kinda experienced ego death a few times when high on magic truffles or weed, I don't remember.

I'm a very avoidant person, to a pathological degree. I can be very sociable and full of charisma if I absolutely need to, but that burns me out and uses a lot of energy, all social things do. So masses and all that stuff, which are highly sociable events or experiences, won't do anything for me.

Now that's something that I'd like. If I were to feel what those guys felt it would be nice. Ignoring the world of the maya as the buddhists call it, or the material world, such an ability would be pretty sweet.
I also used to think that i wasn't a very prideful man until i started reading the church fathers and realized that pride and anger were still very close to me.Pride is a strange thing,but it is what it is.

A mass is a "sociable" event,but you don't need to sing or participate in it.Take the holy bread if you have confessed your mortal sins.If you haven't been baptized or confirmed you could ask father for rcia classes.Those are classes that will teach you all about the faith from jesus,to the church etc etc.Even if you have been confirmed father would probably allow you to go to rcia classes.Search for a catholic church near your area and send an email to a father saying you want to talk to him.Priests study for 8+ years so they know the usual struggles.

Christianity is not about ignoring the world.Monks went out into the wilderness to increase their penance and their faith for god but they did not abandon society.Most accepted guests and would advice people on how to get closer to god.Even hermits would do that when they saw it fit for them to educate people.If you are looking for a one way ticket out of society forever christianity isn't like that.I wish it was,but my will is my will and the will god is the will of gof