Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you know that a nuke is going to explode nearby and you have 15 minutes, would you...

If you know that a nuke is going to explode nearby and you have 15 minutes, would you...

• Run towards the center of the explosion as fast as you can, dying instantly and painlessly.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Run away as much as you can, possibly just injurying yourself for the heat / dying a slow death

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Stay still and let fate decide what happens

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I don't really know how to open a poll, let's see.

edit: nice, i did it. The question got into my mind while talking about dying in another thread.

Neither of these things are what anyone should do in the event of a nuke. You should get to a fallout shelter.

My human instinct would probably just tell me to run as far away as possible

Neither of these things are what anyone should do in the event of a nuke. You should get to a fallout shelter.

Yes, that would be the second choice (i'd have to reword it but whatever).

This is really a tough one...

Probably run to my car, and drive 95mph away from blast location and don't stop.( I live 2miles away from a major highway...something like that)

But idk, I would probably die from radiation poisoning in the next couple of days, im not entirely sure about the science here.

First go rape some foid,then let the faith decide

This is really a tough one...

Probably run to my car, and drive 95mph away from blast location and don't stop.( I live 2miles away from a major highway...something like that)

This is also fitting to the second choice (basically, run for your life).

I don't know if i'm happy finding that a lot of incels actually wants to live.

This is also fitting to the second choice (basically, run for your life).

I don't know if i'm happy finding that a lot of incels actually wants to live.

Well, the Will to Live of the organism permeates far deeper than any superfluous element of the ego or "self".

I almost want to say it lol. without getting my IP traced.
(((Yihoods)))

4) start fapping hard, edge multiple times and ejaculate hard at same ms when nuke goes off

Option 4 - Start murdering fucking normies around me.

First go rape some foid,then let the faith decide
Exactly, do all the things that I'm currently unable to do because I would be jailed because of them xD It wouldn't matter after the nuke exploded + nobody would judge you because they're fucking dead.
Option 4 - Start murdering fucking normies around me.

Dance on the top of a van.

If I'm with other people I'd probably freak out and run like all of them.
If I'm alone I'd probably sit there and wait

I can't even drive, it's over for me.

I dont really care if i live or die, so just ldar and let fate do the rest

Stay still and allow fate to decide.

Driving to a hill far away and watch it.

Then blow my brains out

Pray to God for forgiveness of all my sins... Hopefully I get saved and go to heaven

I would cheer for the explosion

Honestly I would give my parents a hug, thank them for everything, and smoke a cigar on the porch.

do nothing probably, not like i can get far enough in 15 minutes on foot.
just keep browsing .co and youtube until i get vaporized, burned, or shredded by debris.
this and my siggy

If for some reason I am alone I would rub a last one out.

I would be the one running a vault homing chads and stacys and performing cruel social experiments on them in which they will have to live as incels.

I would get as close as possible. I'd love to be obliterated within that beautiful, elusive moment of destruction.

Going ER until the nuke explodes tbh.

stay still and let fate decide tbh