Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you know for a fact that you're truly an incel, you shouldn't have the right to breed for a moral reason.

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
The reason is simple.

If you're poor, you shouldn't have kids because then your kids inherit your misery and that's not a good thing.

In the same way,

If you don't have the genetics to get laid, your future kid won't have the opportunity to get laid either. So by bringing a kid into this world, you make him an incel too automatically. You give him depression and frustration by default. Would you tolerate that?

That's why nature keep me away from womyn :feelsthink:

Exactly. How can people on this sub even think of getting children ?

I agree. My problem isn't just that I can't breed, although "I CAN'T BREED" is a funny phrase. It's that I'm seen by almost everyone on the same level as a turd lying on the sidewalk.

I think not only we, but also almost all people are unfit to be parents for various reasons, including my own parents. If people collectively acknowledged this, the next generations wouldn't be forced to live in a fucking clown world. This is impossible but at least I don't have to feel bad about it because I'll never experience the happiness of such an imaginary next generation anyway.

I'm not asking myself the question of having kids, I know I'll never have children anyway.

More ugly people should breed so it brings down the average looks and more incels will get laid.
If you're poor, you shouldn't have kids because then your kids inherit your misery and that's not a good thing.
That doesn't stop most breeders though, plenty of poor folk fuck like rabbits.

You can have sex without breeding

In the same way,

If you don't have the genetics to get laid, your future kid won't have the opportunity to get laid either. So by bringing a kid into this world, you make him an incel too automatically. You give him depression and frustration by default. Would you tolerate that?
This doesn't make any sense. If you have kids, doesn't that prove that you're not an incel in the first place?

Greycels like you give us a bad name dude.

Intellectual Based GraYcel

If you're poor, you shouldn't have kids because then your kids inherit your misery and that's not a good thing
this is so true and not a lot of people realise this, everyone has the right to have kid, but
everyone should also consider what that kids life would look like. if it's a life of poverty and depression, you're setting that kid up for failure and that is the parents fault

I don't want to have children or get married and start a family. I just want to fuck a foid. At least once.