Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you JBWmaxxed with a noodle whore would you have children?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
And just hope it's a girl who can get away with being half asian? Or give up on having children?

And if you had a child and it turned out to be a boy what would you do?

I would be like itsOVER and make a foid pregnant and then run away after 6 months(so she can't get an abortion).

I’m not ready for children

Maybe if she's japanese. But if it's a son he's probably going to have a hard time dating

Never!
And I don't want to have children at all. Life sucks. Everybody's gonna die. Life's pointless in itself.

It would be extremely cruel to pass my genes on.
Unlike my parents, I would have enough self-awareness and unselfishness to prevent this from happening.

I would only produce daughters since they're still live life on tutorial mode, obviously I wouldn't make sons or they would most likely be incels.

I can barely look after myself. Children? Ha, nope.

i cant jbwmaxx, but if i was in a position to be able to choose to pass on my genes, i wouldn’t.

i do not want to risk it being a boy.

Short, asian, poor eyesight genetics. Ugly too.

Daughter only, they actually benefit a lot from crossbreed mix with white. If it's a guy I'll do a him a favor with abortion so he can have a chance reincarnating from Chad's sperm instead of my 5'7 curse, he'll thank me later.

I'm not white

There are successful Male Hapas and Male Quapas, from both WMAF and AMWF.

Gennady Golovkin (Kazakh boxer, Russian White Father, Korean Asian Mother, arguably at one time the toughest guy in the world).

Keanu Reeves (Mixed Asian Dad, White Mom, star of the Matrix Trilogy).

So yes, I'd have a Kid with a Noodlewhore, and not all Hapas or Quapas are incels, some are very successful. I would have a boy or girl.

Personally, I find Hapas (men and women) extremely good looking.

There are successful Male Hapas and Male Quapas, from both WMAF and AMWF.

Gennady Golovkin (Kazakh boxer, Russian White Father, Korean Asian Mother, arguably at one time the toughest guy in the world).

Keanu Reeves (Mixed Asian Dad, White Mom, star of the Matrix Trilogy).

So yes, I'd have a Kid with a Noodlewhore, and not all Hapas or Quapas are incels, some are very successful. I would have a boy or girl.

Personally, I find Hapas (men and women) extremely good looking.
Cope

Since I am not white I would. I am also pretty sure I have some noodle ancestry anyways.

I'm not white alhmduliallah. but if I was I'll do it gladly.
And if you had a child and it turned out to be a boy what would you do?
Praise allah. Limada will I want to raise a cumbucket for future degenerate chads. Auudu bi allah.

Depends if my semen is even good. Still white and gooey but it literally even depends if it's even good