Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you haven't tried pickup, you are a fakecel

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
I have no doubt that there are a lot of guys on here who are incels (maybe even some tallcels) but I also have a sneaking suspicion that many guys here are not involuntary celibate but are simply lazy. To be involuntarily celibate doesn't just mean you are a virgin but also means you have tried to lose your virginity and have failed at doing so. Until you have tried something like picking up women you cannot, in my opinion, be called an involuntary celibate. You may be one, but until you are truly rejected by women, you will never know.

b-b-b-but Chad doesn't have to approach women, women approach him!

Yes but there is a large area in between being a chad and being an incel. Just because you aren't a chad, doesn't mean you can't get laid. Look around in your neighborhood, is every guy walking around a chad? I doubt it. Are all of them incels? I also doubt it. You can be a low tier normie and get laid too.

If you've never tried picking up women before I'm not saying you should approach 1000 women but at least try walking up to 20 women and seeing whether or not you can get their number. If you can't then, yes, there is a good chance that you truly are incel, if you can then maybe you should rethink things.

Additionally there are a few other prerequisites every member of this forum should have to have before calling themselves incels. They are as follows:
  • Being over 18
  • Having your own place (or be willing to pay for a hotel room)
  • Having a car (unless you legally can't)
  • Being willing to spend money on dates and
  • Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance
If you have not done all of these things then, like I said before, there is no way of knowing if you are only celibate or are involuntarily celibate. These things are the literal bare minimum all men except for Chad must do to get women. If you have done all of these things and still can't get laid, then you can truly called an incel.

Last edited:
I agree, looksmaxxing is the key-

I have no car tho. I have money. I mostly invest my money on copez and healthy diet . Also build a small gym at home since im too HIGH INHIB to go to the gym

high af rn :smonk:

I tried a lot when i was younger. There’s no way I can keep doing it and keep getting constantly rejected, and humiliating myself. I worked out, styled hair and beard, dressed nice, i have 2 cars, asked out lots of females i knew irl, and strangers are bars or events. NOTHING worked because they will always have better options than a short ugly little man

Most men have sex before they own their first house, so that requirement doesn't make any sense

Last edited:
I have no doubt that there are a lot of guys on here who are incels (maybe even some tallcels) but I also have a sneaking suspicion that many guys here are not involuntary celibate but are simply lazy. To be involuntarily celibate doesn't just mean you are a virgin but also means you have tried to lose your virginity and have failed at doing so. Until you have tried something like picking up women you cannot, in my opinion, be called an involuntary celibate. You may be one, but until you are truly rejected by women, you will never know.

Yes but there is a large area in between being a chad and being an incel. Just because you aren't a chad, doesn't mean you can't get laid. Look around in your neighborhood, is every guy walking around a chad? I doubt it. Are all of them incels? I also doubt it. You can be a low tier normie and get laid too.

If you've never tried picking up women before I'm not saying you should approach 1000 women but at least try walking up to 20 women and seeing whether or not you can get their number. If you can't then, yes, there is a good chance that you truly are incel, if you can then maybe you should rethink things.

Additionally there are a few other prerequisites every member of this forum should have to have before calling themselves incels. They are as follows:
  • Being over 18
  • Having your own place
  • Having a car
If you have not done all of these things then, like I said before, there is no way of knowing if you are only celibate or are involuntarily celibate. These things are the literal bare minimum all men except for Chad must do to get women. If you have done all of these things and still can't get laid, then you can truly called an incel.

this forum is full of fakecels and volcels (they call themselves volcels)
some others have rejected women (No joke)

I tried a lot when i was younger. There’s no way I can keep doing it and keep getting constantly rejected, and humiliating myself. I worked out, styled hair and beard, dressed nice, i have 2 cars, asked out lots of females i knew irl, and strangers are bars or events. NOTHING worked because they will always have better options than a short ugly little man
Same. Every incel needs to do something like this imo before coming here.

Me:
  • Being over 18 :yes:
  • Having your own place:no:
  • Having a car:no: (In a few months I will)
  • Being willing to spend money on dates :yes:
  • Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance :yes:

Most men are have sex before they own their first house, so that requirement doesn't make any sense
Maybe if they are able to have sex in highschool then they can get away with it but as an adult, you need your own place.

JoinedOct 31, 2021

Over for shycels and Autistcels :feelsrope:

Jfl at approaching, you know foids can just scream "HALP I'M BEING RAAAPEEEDD!!" and normies and chads will undoubtly believe her and crucify you.
I know but you can take that chance on 20 women if you really want to lose your virginity. Most women will simply reject you by saying I have a boyfriend if you aren't overly forward.

• Being over 18
  • Having your own place
  • Having a car
Pick up is nonensce. Doesnt work.

Go to work(part time of course) and do something like dog shows, hobbies. There you meet many foids and you will know automaticaly after 12 months which foids will drop their panties for you and which ones wont. Very simple.

the only truecel I know here is @Grumch23
he was rejected many times in very cruel ways

Same. Every incel needs to do something like this imo before coming here.
If he’s white and not a turbo manlet maybe, but short ugly ethnics should be blackpilled ASAP

just be confident bro :feelsLSD:

• Having your own place (or be willing to pay for a hotel room) :yes:
  • Having a car :yes:
  • Being willing to spend money on dates and :yes:
  • Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance:yes:
  • Read What Women Want and How To Give It To Them by W. Anton: :yes:
There's nothing more I can do:feelsrope:

• Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance:yes:
  • Read What Women Want and How To Give It To Them by W. Anton: :yes:
There's nothing more I can do:feelsrope:
:yes: Welcome fellow truecel

Pick up is nonensce. Doesnt work.

Go to work(part time of course) and do something like dog shows, hobbies. There you meet many foids and you will know automaticaly after 12 months which foids will drop their panties for you and which ones wont. Very simple.
Pickup is fundamentally no different from online dating. :smonk:

pickup is EXTREMELY DOGSHIT and should NEVER BE ATTEMPTED

I wouldn't even know how to "pick up".
What do non-autistic people say when they try to get a number from a woman they don't know?

nah just be over 21 and still KHHV,and want a gf but haven't ever got one is enough to be incel.
If you've gone that long still KHHV, you prob have your brain wired differently so doing normal stuff like moneymaxxing or taking care of appearance or going outside is way harder.

I wouldn't even know how to "pick up".
What do non-autistic people say when they try to get a number from a woman they don't know?
There are literally hundreds of schools of thoughts on this. Probably the easiest one for people who have no idea how to pickup women would be the mystery method. I used to be pretty into pickup so you can dm me if you want more info

I’m too shy to ask out a girl

I’m too shy to ask out a girl
Try doing it in an environment where there are low stakes such as a bar or some place you don't normally go (basically anywhere where you will never see the girl again if you get rejected).

To be involuntarily celibate doesn't just mean you are a virgin but also means you have tried to lose your virginity and have failed at doing so. Until you have tried something like picking up women you cannot, in my opinion, be called an involuntary celibate. You may be one, but until you are truly rejected by women, you will never know.

I'm an ethnicel living in the West.

• Being over 18
  • Having a car

Response:

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women(Often Pean holes) look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mentioned above

Seventeen:

Idiotas

Last edited:
  • Having your own place (or be willing to pay for a hotel room) :yes:neetmaxxing
  • Having a car :no:(I'm disabled and legally not allowed to own a car/drivers license)
  • Being willing to spend money on dates and :yes:neetmaxxing
  • Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance :yes:I shower every day, use products, work out etc.

- My face is 2/10, I'm a turbomanlet and a NEET. Beat that moggers.

• Having your own place (or be willing to pay for a hotel room) :yes:neetmaxxing
  • Having a car :no:(I'm disabled and legally not allowed to own a car/drivers license)
  • Being willing to spend money on dates and :yes:neetmaxxing
  • Putting a little bit of effort into your appearance :yes:I shower every day, use products, work out etc.

- My face is 2/10, I'm a turbomanlet and a NEET. Beat that moggers.
If you are disabled an exception can be made

Ok, it's over for me. Can I just LDAR in peace now?

The only people that actually mog me are physically/facially brutally deformed people

Bald indian janitor mogs me too

Ok, it's over for me. Can I just LDAR in peace now?
yes :feelscry:

Pickup is a scam, but I agree with the general thesis - not even trying a little bit is pretty volcel territory to me. I'm partial to the argument that some people "just know", but I also see a lot of obvious fakecels posting.

• Being over 18
  • Having a car (unless you legally can't)
You expect a 5’4 trucel like me to try talking to foids and not be arrested for “sexual harassment” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

You expect a 5’4 trucel like me to try talking to foids and not be arrested for “sexual harassment” :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You can't be too forward about it, you have to do it semi subtly. Most girls will simply reject you, some might yell at you, you'll be fine

Pickup is a scam, but I agree with the general thesis - not even trying a little bit is pretty volcel territory to me. I'm partial to the argument that some people "just know", but I also see a lot of obvious fakecels posting.
I agree I would never spend money on pickup either but you have to at least approach a few women. I also see tons of fakecels

You can't be too forward about it, you have to do it semi subtly. Most girls will simply reject you, some might yell at you, you'll be fine
Just talk to foids bro. I have tried and every time I get laughed at, yelled at, and viciously insulted. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just talk to foids bro. I have tried and every time I get laughed at, yelled at, and viciously insulted. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'm not saying you should go out and talk to foids, I'm saying if you haven't done it yet you should try. If you already tried it, your good no need to torture yourself

Pickup is absolute rubbish am thankful I never wasted my time with that crap.

I'm not saying you should go out and talk to foids, I'm saying if you haven't done it yet you should try. If you already tried it, your good no need to torture yourself
I could always keep trying but foids have been getting meaner these days

I was rejected without even saying a single word.
Disgusted looks, turning away, crossing the street to not walk past by me.

In hs a girl next to me talked about how she could never date guys shorter than herself, she was a head taller than me.
(I'm a 5'5 turbomanlet)

I was going to reply with just "OK", to imply my disagreement. But then I remembered it might not meet the necessary sentence length requirements of ID. So here's a more detailed answer:

There is no such thing as a voocel. Period.
Calling incels "just lazy" is exactly the same Jewish globohomo corporate tactic that calls homeless people and the poor lazy. It's stupid. It's evil. Stop doing it.

Approach women where, exactly?