Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't had sex in highschool, you're beyond fucked. no troll

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
avg girl in highschool fucked 15+ dudes

trying to fuck a girl while in your 20s?
lol

she'll have like 200 + past dicks in her and you'll be her first

LOL

you'll also be her ugliest and the biggest loser she encountered. imagine being compared to 200 dicks

I never touched a girl in high school. Meanwhile my 14 y old nephew fucks girls in higher grades. Just end it.

Sorry but this just isn’t true, most girls in high school don’t have that much sex

lol

LOL

you'll also be her ugliest and the biggest loser she encountered. imagine being compared to 200 dicks
american high schools lmao

lol

LOL

Tfw my dick is 12 cm

giphy.gif

just fucking kill me

Bumping for truth

Lol if you don't think this happens in your country too. All women are sluts.
Happens in every country, just depends on how shitty a school you go to.

Bumping for truth

Lol if you don't think this happens in your country too. All women are sluts.

This. Lol @ coping that only american girls want to be ravaged, literally all women are the same and all of them are sluts. Your average high school girls sex life is so adventurous that its beyond our comprehension.

low tier normies have to wait until college. 22 or 23 is when it's over, although youngcels can still lead a very shitty incel life.

Happens in every country, just depends on how shitty a school you go to.
That may have been true in the 50s. These days, slut culture transcends class.

Last edited:
That may have been true in the 50s. These days, slut culture transcends class.
Not true. I graduated from a high school hosting an "advanced placement" kind of program and there was no dating or popularity culture. Badeducationcels just wanna cope because it's their fault for not performing well and getting into a non-social, study oriented program. Seriously if your school life sucked that's on you for getting bad grades and not being able to transfer.

Not true. I graduated from a high school hosting an "advanced placement" kind of program and there was no dating or popularity culture. Badeducationcels just wanna cope because it's their fault for not performing well and getting into a non-social, study oriented program. Seriously if your school life sucked that's on you for getting bad grades and not being able to transfer.
No dating culture within the school, sure. Girls don't want to date geeks. They we're getting pumped by dudes outside the school.

Sorry but this just isn’t true, most girls in high school don’t have that much sex
unfotunately it is. q girl in my grade had 3 pregancy scare before she was 15

No dating culture within the school, sure. Girls don't want to date geeks. They we're getting pumped by dudes outside the school.
lol

cope

no thanks id rather go to a normal school than your autistic one

no thanks id rather go to a normal school than your autistic one
then enjoy watching chad and stacy fucking right in front of your desk, and getting bullied by normies to boost their social status. You've earned it in every way.

then enjoy watching chad and stacy fucking right in front of your desk, and getting bullied by normies to boost their social status. You've earned it in every way.
enjoy being an aspie who went to an autism school

Yea many people are not nt enoughr to understand that.

enjoy being an aspie who went to a normie school
Im not proud of my normie school but for some reason youre proud of your shitty autism school jfl

Popbob was a low inhib bully from what I gather, the type to enjoy normie school.
I've seen his pic, he's just an average, white bread 5'9 guy. Doesn't stick out one way or the other. Likely a giga-aspie himself to remain incel.
Im not proud of my normie school but for some reason youre proud of your shitty autism school jfl
I went to school with people like me. Never had to see people face-fucking on a locker. Never had to overhear about some normie's wild sexploits. Never had to go without a social circle or friends. Never had to get in a fight because some normie wants to prove he's cool. Never had to be mogged, because most of my classmates were rice/curries. It was very comfy tbh, I'd do it again. I'm proud because it was an enjoyable environment.

You went to school with people better than you. You've probably been overhearing your classmates talk about the girls they've fucked since you were 13, seeing most of the class go through relationships, etc... The whole American high school loser meme experience. And you deserve it, because in addition to being a loser socially, you're also a loser academically. That's on you.

So what's better, aspie in an aspie school or aspie in a normie school?

Last edited:
I've seen his pic, he's just an average, white bread 5'9 guy. Doesn't stick out one way or the other. Likely a giga-aspie himself to remain incel.

I went to school with people like me. Never had to see people face-fucking on a locker. Never had to overhear about some normie's wild sexploits. Never had to go without a social circle or friends. Never had to get in a fight because some normie wants to prove he's cool. Never had to be mogged, because most of my classmates were rice/curries. It was very comfy tbh, I'd do it again. I'm proud because it was an enjoyable environment.

You went to school with people better than you. You've probably been overhearing your classmates talk about the girls they've fucked since you were 13, seeing most of the class go through relationships, etc... The whole American high school loser meme experience. And you deserve it, because in addition to being a loser socially, you're also a loser academically. That's on you.

So what's better, aspie in an aspie school or aspie in a normie school?
anything is better than an autism school

Gargantuan level of cope so big human eyes could not process such a big cope

Nah man, he's right. It definitely happens here at least, girls get 99% of their bfs outside their school. Usually some kind of tall thug.

I never tried tbh. It's ogre

Truth.
You'll never experience the excitement and mutual firsts of teen romance, by the time a girl graduates high school she has had multiple Chads cum inside her.

Nah man, he's right. It definitely happens here at least, girls get 99% of their bfs outside their school. Usually some kind of tall thug.
Exactly. Seen this many times. If there aren't enough Chads in one school, they'll look elsewhere. They like those drop out thugs.

Unfortunate

Lmao dragon cope wtf

atp i dont even give a shit if shes had 0, 5 or 10'000 cocks in her orifices, all i just want is ONE ltr to experience what i missed out for so long and photos of it so i can prove i had a relationship and am not a loser. after that i will gladly pack up shop and go MGTOW and never look back.

Yup a girl never came during sex withbme.
My dick is just too small to stimulate properly.
If I had to guess, curry and rice women have smaller vagenes because their men's dicks are average 4 something inches as well. They're adapted to those sizes. White girls, no way is 4 enough.

tbh you guys are literally retarded if you believe this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back