Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you have walked 5 meter close to a woman without her calling the cops on you, you're a FAKECEL LARPING FAGGOT

Yeah, there are people like that they're the ones who are openly HIDING their status, but that's not the people you're talking about. Personalityinkwell had severe cystic acne and was socially stunted as a result. Yeah, he'll probably ascend but at the time now he's a virgin.

Quite frankly, it seems to me like most people who say that stuff like that NEVER EVEN TRY and have had barely any social interactions whatsoever. So to me it seems like they're the ones LARPing about their truecel status and being fundamentally dishonest while they just sit in their class all day and make absolutely zero effort to be social.
tbh

if you done so much as seen a woman even once in your life, you're not an incel and should be banned

tera iq or some shit

If you exist as a molecular structure within a 300 meter radius of the foid god you are a fakecel in 2020 tbqhngldedsrs
this is 100% true unironically

Agree. I've never been that close to a woman , not even 10 meters tbh

He got rated a 6 or something. I dont know what he looks like and like him in general but he is a good looking guy with a bad skin
@Personalityinkwell thoughts? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstrash:

@Personalityinkwell thoughts? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstrash:
I showed him my pics btw. Basically without acne scars I'm a 6, with them I'm a 5

I showed him my pics btw. Basically without acne scars I'm a 6, with them I'm a 5
Oh ok. I can see that tbh. The one with the filter that took away the acne looked pretty good. No homo. Don’t ban me mods.