Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have used instagram you can understand the female nature

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Search for female oriented pages, and make the algorithm show you female oriented reels or posts,
Women lust over attractive men in a crazy stupid way, insta comments are enough to blackpill anyone

Under every Chad's post or reel, the comments are like -I will be submissive, I will cook for him all day etc.

Feminism and self respect leaves a woman the moment they see a chad
Images

And let's not forget the kinds of romance books they read in wattpad (has a lot of sexual violence).

Blackpillers say chads are a different race, but I say chads are a different gender for women, they don't see avg guys as their opposite significant other at all

Last edited:
I only use it for stalking so I don't get recommended anything else. Half of them are complaining about chad, the other half worships him.

I only use it for stalking so I don't get recommended anything else. Half of them are complaining about chad, the other half worships him.
Yep this is what I'm precisely talking about, they post hate comments on avg looking guys and repeat " all men are like this" " men are creeps" " I choose the bear" and the comments under chad will be " I will cook for him all day" " he can ruin me"

stalking is brutal I do it sometimes to see what my old classmates are up to and most of them are currently in college and many have gfs.

I only see normies with stacey girlfriend or is surrounded by them. I rarely see chads.

Post screenshots

If you use Instagram then you should learn self-respect

Female nature is shown through actions, not words, in general.

Women will say they want a "nice guy", but go for "Chad."

They want "Dad bod" but they'll go for the in shape guys.

Looks don't matter but they'll laugh at the ugly guys.

That's when I realized women are hypocritical liars and you should observe them by their actions and not words.

Go to lolcow farm (most popular foid only website) and they legit just worship chads in every post of every thread. That's like if this site had Stacy worship in every post.

Yep. Seeing a Chad is enough to make any woman turn from an independent boss bitch into acting like a submissive housewife.

Female nature is shown through actions, not words, in general.

Women will say they want a "nice guy", but go for "Chad."

They want "Dad bod" but they'll go for the in shape guys.

Looks don't matter but they'll laugh at the ugly guys.

That's when I realized women are hypocritical liars and you should observe them by their actions and not words.

They’ll say whatever is PC tbh

As it become more mainstream and accepted that looks > all, they’ll become more open and verbal about it

Tons of slut now openly admit they want to “have fun “ with hot bad boys

They’ll say whatever is PC tbh

As it become more mainstream and accepted that looks > all, they’ll become more open and verbal about it

Tons of slut now openly admit they want to “have fun “ with hot bad boys

I prefer sluts who are honest over the fact that they're sluts, over the sluts who pretend they're not sluts

The world is waking up to a lot of things, and the blackpill is one of those things

IG reveals black pills everyday
i follow 2 whores on my burner, one is a mullato and other is a latina/white girl?? dont care enough
let's rate the toilets, both are 7 at best, maybe a bit higher when fully groomed and max make up
both are short, latina is close to 5'1-3? and mullato bitch is maybe 1-2 inch taller

now let's see who they date!!
latina's bf is a chad
1 6'0 or taller
2 has blue eyes
3 chiseled jaw

let's do mullatos bf
1 5'10 or taller
2 play football
3 thugmaxxed nigga

both cases height pill is confirmed, looks and thuggmaxx is also confirmed. maybe even racepill, you think those sluts would date a chink or pajeet with similar height?? they wouldnt