Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to have a beard for your face to be considered attractive.....

Stacysexualteehee

Stacysexualteehee

Stop seeking pleb points and acquire loot
Then you're ugly.

wtf is this

Greycel, what's your intentions for your presence here

Yes indeed water is in fact quite wet

wtf is this

Greycel, what's your intentions for your presence here
Jesus Christ. Celmates was banned, I can’t say based shit on cuckswithouthate. I come here to try just say the blackpills on my mind and get called a greycel and IT infiltrater. Jeez not very welcoming. Now I see why people say this site is toxic.

beards are gay and unsanitary

@DanBilzerian

The greybeards sure are strange folk up atop that mountain

Jesus Christ. Celmates was banned, I can’t say based shit on cuckswithouthate. I come here to try just say the blackpills on my mind and get called a greycel and IT infiltrater. Jeez not very welcoming. Now I see why people say this site is toxic.

You sound exactly like where you came from, greycel.

Greycels get a lot of hate, and for good reason. It's like hazing, get used to it.

I see so many recessed fucking subhuman beard copers

I accepted how my face is long ago. Doesn't mean I look myself in the mirror, but I accepted my face long ago.
I do not like facial hair so I shave my face every 6 or so waking hours a day.

I didn't accuse you of being an infiltrator :feelswhat:

You have a chad avii and a weird name. It had to be questioned.

I feel you but to be fair infiltrators are everywhere so I can't even be upset

I didn't accuse you of being an infiltrator :feelswhat:

You have a chad avii and a weird name. It had to be questioned.

so accidentally made him accidentally blow his cover.

so accidentally made him accidentally blow his cover.
What got me fucked up was the "staceysexualteehee" username.

Is it a joke or is he mocking us by thinking we only want staceys?

The chad avii that's prohibited but nobody cares enough to report it.

Greycel from april and only 4 posts?

What got me fucked up was the "staceysexualteehee" username.

Is it a joke or is he mocking us by thinking we only want staceys?

A shame no matter how much you say it they just wont listen. The saying talking to a brick wall cant be anymore true.

cant grow even 1/4th of a beard

OP GrAYcel keep posting.

A shame no matter how much you say it they just wont listen. The saying talking to a brick wall cant be anymore true.
He immediately assumed that I referred to him as an IT infiltrator.

i have a beard so i can look less alien, does this count?

I'm 20 and still no beard, I have a feeling that I'm never gonna grow one, and sadly enough my face looks really feminine, I kinda need one .

You have to understand why we might be a bit paranoid, because this is the biggest independent incel forum.

I just let my beard grow for one month or so and then shave with a clipper when it gets uncomfortably long.