Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to go out of your way to get females.......its over

cope tbh, do a tinder experiment with him lol

Matches don't mean shit, dark skin men are nothing compared to mulatoos and whites irl. Dark skin men do the better with their own women or the very rare bbc fetishist (usually fat white girls)

This dark skin is massive failo in a proper nonhood social setting, light skin is where it's at

Matches don't mean shit, dark skin men are nothing compared to mulatoos and whites irl. Dark skin men do the better with their own women or the very rare bbc fetishist (usually fat white girls)

This dark skin is massive failo in a proper nonhood social setting, light skin is where it's at
He's at the looks level where skin colour doesn't matter. Women can't control their primal urges when they see him regardless of social conditioning.

He's at the looks level where skin colour doesn't matter. Women can't control their primal urges when they see him regardless of social conditioning.

I don't know if women find this guy attractive, I showed my sister his pic she wasn't really feeling him, he lack masculinity, and dark skin niggas are known for masculinity. Prettyboy feminine features work well with mulatoos and whites, Broderick is overrated imo, my sister showed her friend that pic too and she wasn't also feeling them. Instead they go crazy for dark skin masculine guys like Idris Elba. I guess she was ovulating that day lol,

Louis Allen the third is ideal for dark skinn niggas

You can't be beta looking as a dark skin nigga it's not a good look, Broderick is framecel nigger, trust me most white girls would never ltr, race is very important

This is just u coping so you don't have to approach lmao

Aren't you good looking?
I'm just saying I sort of agree with your post. I think social circle game can be the exception If you have no social circle and females don't give IOIs, it's over.

This is just u coping so you don't have to approach lmao
If I have to approach its over, unless they send super duper GODLY iois signs like her doing a blowjob sign with her hand and mouth

Planetary-collision-class blackpill

OP with the Giga-Blackpill
While it is a Big Blackpill(bigger than most BBCs), I was able to swallow it, cuz this actually made sense, which is why I abstain from dating or going to proms or whatever normshits do

If I have to approach its over, unless they send super duper GODLY iois signs like her doing a blowjob sign with her hand and mouth
What race are you? I heard you were bbc but you say that you are ethnic

these stupid niggers never get in an ltr, only with the ugliest chicks, sure white girls want to see how getting fucked by black guy feels like, but ltr never, unless they some sort of status, i never see black guys holding hands with white girls in college campuses, but they do fuck them when they are drunk and shit but that doesnt count, im talking about in a proper social setting i never see girls going crazy or sending crazy iois to niggers in proper public setting, if they do he has to be extremly goodlooking mulatoo

in my experience girls go crazy over tall decent frame white guys, at my college gym i always see tall white guys with their gfs working out

but never a black guy, why because the black guy only fucks them secretly

you want companionship ons means nothing,
Its because you are from Canadá bro.

In Brasil if you are a 5/10 black guy with muscles and non-manlet you can pick up a 5/10 black girl with a great body.

But you cant be aspie. Thats important.

BBC=ethnics

And dick is only six inches on a good day so I'm a failed BBC
Are you for real a mulatto? If you are are you half afram, carribean/latin black, or Africa Black

Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

if women dont smile or want to be around you, or basically somewhat pursuing you, its over

Jfl at approaching women or talking to them when they dont throw themselves at you or send clear STRONG IOIs

If you have to try its over, if you have to go out of your way with pua and muh ''game'' bullshit, its over

Women are the choosers, if they want you they will get you, not the other way around

ive realized this, when i never get any STRONG IOIs from them like them being obessed with me and smiling and staring at me every second

it shouldnt be complicated to get females but when stupid redpillers over complicate things that means its over for them.

i will never forget the times when i see white chads in the gym getting flocked and annoyed by this girl, girls need to be annoying and going out there way to talk to you, the bitch was annoying the chad during his set lol

if you dont experience iois like this its over, women need to act like this around you to know they want you, not other pussy iois like a girl sat beside me at the bus station counts

Weemen are suppose to make the game easy for you, if they dont its over.

if they cant carry on conversation with you its over

if they are not smiling every second at you its over

if they dont look at you in awe or in adoration its over

if you have to improve yourself....its over in most cases

its very simple brothers,

this shit is not complicated, we cant overcompilcate things, we need to know our place in society and just LDAR.

it makes me sad when knowing females will never pursue me or want to be around me since im a low status ogre freak nigger

thanks for reading

finally an actual legit post

yup the only hope for most of us is beta bucks

Bump this ultra blackpill thread

Broderick is overated all, darkskinmen are overrated, only extremely good looking mulattos can compete in this society and get godly iois
I don't know if women find this guy attractive, I showed my sister his pic she wasn't really feeling him, he lack masculinity, and dark skin niggas are known for masculinity. Prettyboy feminine features work well with mulatoos and whites, Broderick is overrated imo, my sister showed her friend that pic too and she wasn't also feeling them. Instead they go crazy for dark skin masculine guys like Idris Elba. I guess she was ovulating that day lol,

Louis Allen the third is ideal for dark skinn niggas

You can't be beta looking as a dark skin nigga it's not a good look, Broderick is framecel nigger, trust me most white girls would never ltr, race is very important

@_incelinside i was right bro, catfishman experiment proved what I said and this was said a while back

@_incelinside i was right bro, catfishman experiment proved what I said and this was said a while back
I want to line up, torture and decapitate every single one of these goddamned tall white fucks

"IOIs" don't exist. When a woman sees a man they like, they initiative conversation and quickly pivot to hanging out/fucking.

If this isn't a regular occurance for you...well boyo.....

I want to line up, torture and decapitate every single one of these goddamned tall white fucks

Nah, chop them off at the knees and make them short for a while first.

Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

if women dont smile or want to be around you, or basically somewhat pursuing you, its over

Jfl at approaching women or talking to them when they dont throw themselves at you or send clear STRONG IOIs

If you have to try its over, if you have to go out of your way with pua and muh ''game'' bullshit, its over

Women are the choosers, if they want you they will get you, not the other way around

ive realized this, when i never get any STRONG IOIs from them like them being obessed with me and smiling and staring at me every second

it shouldnt be complicated to get females but when stupid redpillers over complicate things that means its over for them.

i will never forget the times when i see white chads in the gym getting flocked and annoyed by this girl, girls need to be annoying and going out there way to talk to you, the bitch was annoying the chad during his set lol

if you dont experience iois like this its over, women need to act like this around you to know they want you, not other pussy iois like a girl sat beside me at the bus station counts

Weemen are suppose to make the game easy for you, if they dont its over.

if they cant carry on conversation with you its over

if they are not smiling every second at you its over

if they dont look at you in awe or in adoration its over

if you have to improve yourself....its over in most cases

its very simple brothers,

this shit is not complicated, we cant overcompilcate things, we need to know our place in society and just LDAR.

it makes me sad when knowing females will never pursue me or want to be around me since im a low status ogre freak nigger

thanks for reading

Fuck me up with these savage blackpills

"IOIs" don't exist. When a woman sees a man they like, they initiative conversation and quickly pivot to hanging out/fucking.

if you think about it why should men be the ones doing the approaching if women are the ones who control everything? shouldn't the girl just come on to the guy? not only do i get to choose whether or not i want to be with you you have to ask me if i want to be with you. fucking idiotic.

This. If a femoid isn't aggressively and actively trying to get you to spend time alone with her she doesn't like you. Femoids will find a way to lead you into a bed if they like you. There are no subtle signs. If you have an IQ above room temp you know if a girl likes you or not.

There was an aspie Chadlite on lookism who lost his virginity to his coworker this way.

This. If a femoid isn't aggressively and actively trying to get you to spend time alone with her she doesn't like you. Femoids will find a way to lead you into a bed if they like you. There are no subtle signs. If you have an IQ above room temp you know if a girl likes you or not.

There was an aspie Chadlite on lookism who lost his virginity to his coworker this way.
jfl

i guess i wouldn't know. but we're told from childhood men are the ones who are supposed to approach but it just seems easier if we told women to approach from childhood since most guys are down to fuck anything and women control whether or not you get a relationship with them anyway.

i guess i wouldn't know. but we're told from childhood men are the ones who are supposed to approach but it just seems easier if we told women to approach from childhood since most guys are down to fuck anything and women control whether or not you get a relationship with them anyway.

We're told a lot of shit that isn't true.

Such as "someone will love you for your personality" and "Just work hard to get a good job and you'll find the right girl" and "there's someone out there for everyone" or "love comes when you aren't looking for it"

Last edited:
We're told a lot of shit that isn't true.

Such as "Just work hard to get a good job and you'll find the right girl"

used up roastie who was passed around like a hot potato who settles for you bc she hit the wall

Guy I knew spent literally months doing the feminist thing, getting to know this woman, taking it slowly, being a supreme gentlemen, inch by inch, step by step, day by day till he really thought he might have a chance. She was a nice girl, respectable, principled...so she said.

One morning a parcel arrives at their office, delivered by Chad. That lunchtime the guy walked into the mailroom to find Chad doing her from behind while she sucked his (ugly) friend's cock and a third guy was filming it on his phone. That, my friends, is the difference between Chad and the rest of humanity. Women will literally debase themselves in any way to please Chad.

i'm slowly learning that more and more enigmatic93.

It's all true. From the moment we were conceived, nature had decided it was not for us to reproduce.
Only, we don't have to lay down and rot. One can channel their hatred and resentment for it all, into, other tasks.

It's all true. From the moment we were conceived, nature had decided it was not for us to reproduce.
Only, we don't have to lay down and rot. One can channel their hatred and resentment for it all, into, other tasks.
Lmaoooo fucking cope. You will still be genetic trash.

Approaching as an ugly man can only possibly work with hideous and/or drunk sluts. And the results are inconsistent as fuck, never got even close to sex.