Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you have to approach then it's over

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
If foid wants something with you then she will make it very clear
[UWSL]Thats why as a incel you should never try, this idea that you have to be rejected to be incel is false[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Thats why as a incel you should never try, this idea that you have to be rejected to be incel is false[/UWSL]
its well known that foids play mind games

niggas still making this "if u have to approach then its over" to try to sound blackpilled and extreme jfl

Wrong.
Plenty of couples out there where the foid didn't approach him.
Also: In many social situations, there's no need to approach or be approached, the social event naturally leads to conversations.
For example group projects: There is no approaching, you just HAVE to talk to each other.

[UWSL]i don't get why foids wouldn't be able to approach on their own, but they obviously don't care because they are the superior ones you have to approach, you never know, if they are playing mind games.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
no that's not true its only over when you say its over

niggas still making this "if u have to approach then its over" to try to sound blackpilled and extreme jfl
I am the most incel of incels :feelzez:

If you have to approach foids AND YOU GET REJECTED EVERY TIME then it's over

Wrong.
Plenty of couples out there where the foid didn't approach him.
Where?
[UWSL]Also: In many social situations, there's no need to approach or be approached, the social event naturally leads to conversations.[/UWSL]
For example group projects: There is no approaching, you just HAVE to talk to each other.
But that doesn't count because they are just interacting with you because of the project

Today I was taking the train for like 7 hours, so I've watched how people behave.

In the train, I saw two chadlites (like legit 6.5 ~ 7.5) taking their seats. A foid was already here (it's like 4 seats, two facing two) it was clear she didn't know them.
She immediately started to talk with them, making conversation and such.

While it would be awkward at best if I try to make any interaction with a foid.

Clown world. Fucking clown world.

Just existing in this Clown World:cryfeels:

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 20 17

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 48 35

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 45 43

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 48 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 15 08 57

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 18 06 47