Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to approach, it is over

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Chad will have females approaching him or, at the very least, females will give him obvious indicators of interest. Because of that, Chad never has to approach any female. Instead, the only thing he has to do is to either accept or decline sex requests from females.

If you are not Chad, in order words unattractive, females will not be interested in you, since there will be more attractive men available for them instead then. Think logically, if a female has never given you any indicator of interest, why would she suddenly accept to have sex with you if you approach her?

Approaching a female as an unattractive man will not only lead to guaranteed rejection. By showing that you are interested in her, while she is not interested in you, you would also give her an opportunity to feel superior to you. It would further fuel her ego, and you would just give her power over you to reject you, which is emasculating.

The nonsense “you are a volcel if you have never approached” therefore needs to stop.

"If you have to approach its over" is very legit.

I've approached 105 total times and got rejected EVERYTIME. Over.
Have you ever had a positive response? Like the foid will actually talk to you a bit b4 rejecting or say she has a bf to be polite

Have you ever had a positive response? Like the foid will actually talk to you a bit b4 rejecting or say she has a bf to be polite
Nope. None of my approaches had positive responses.

It must be your personality man :feelsclown:

What made you go in for that 105th approach after getting rejected 104 times?

An ex friend of mine is a chad and i had the opportunity to watch him grow up beside me.. he was quite shy at first when he was 11. When we started middle school i noticed women sitting next to him and starting conversation. This happened often and the female was always carrying the conversation. Out of the blue he asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, everyone laughed with him because of how weird it was, but he was getting positive reinforcement for everything..

There were parties he was getting invited to and over time i was getting invited to them less. When he was 17 it reached a point where he was obnoxious, treating girls really bad, and they kept coming back for more.

The evolution of a chad is not personality, but positive reinforcement connected to his looks.

The approach argument is full of shit. It’s already pretty obvious if a foid is attracted or not. If you have not been approached and foids do not give obvious signs that they are interested it is beyond over

when you wake up next day alone and hungover, having approached literally EVERY woman in the bar/nightclub ( had a phase of doing that)- then maybe it's time for a rethink!

Cold approaching is a meme
they should honestly just openly make it illegal, would save a lot of gullible incels the mental stress of being brutally rejected.