Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you have the money, LLS is prob worth it if your below average height

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If I had millions I prob would be willing to spend 150k to gain 3 inches.
I hate being short that much

How tall are you?

I still wouldn't do it and I'm 5'6. Being basically paralyzed for 3 inches ain't worth it, and we don't know the long term consequences. Their bones might crush under the weight in 10 years for all we know.

Not worth it, just LDAR

I still wouldn't do it and I'm 5'6. Being basically paralyzed for 3 inches ain't worth it, and we don't know the long term consequences. Their bones might crush under the weight in 10 years for all we know.
You ain't being paralyzed nigga

You ain't being paralyzed nigga
"basically paralyzed" Look at vids of people after the surgery, they lose all mobility and walk on crutches. Their whole leg is probably gonna come off if they stretch too much

if your face is at least a 5 then maybe. Most here are manlet and bad looking though.

I would do it.

Im 6'0 if id get myself shoes like Elevator Sneakers that only cost 50 bucks idbe 6'2.5, i might actually do it tbh. Wouldnt change jackshit tho.