Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you have sex with 1 person, it's like you have with 1 000 000 person

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
If you Fuck a toilet who have like a bodycount of 100, include chads who Also have +100 bc, fucking himself lot of cock carousel toilet... It's like a sexception where everybody is linked, you are fucking a hole with probably lot of STDs, bacterias and viruses from stranger bodies.

It's why it's cucked to fuck a non Virgin foid. It's fucking disgusting. I am sick to think about it :feelspuke:

Here at work is a dude, he is no joke every 3-4 weeks sick. The reason for this is because he has many changing partners, he always tells me very proudly. His persistent herpes (from licking pussy i think) actually already gives it away. He also rarely uses condoms. That doesn't make it any better. In any case, he has a rat face, no idea what women see in him and he's a manlet on top of that..

Here at work is a dude, he is no joke every 3-4 weeks sick. The reason for this is because he has many changing partners, he always tells me very proudly. His persistent herpes (from licking pussy i think) actually already gives it away. He also rarely uses condoms. That doesn't make it any better. In any case, he has a rat face, no idea what women see in him and he's a manlet on top of that..
He's lying and buying prostitutes

He's lying and buying prostitutes
I think too. He always shows me Women he supposedly smacked the night before but it's hard to believe. It's like if I show you a Photo of a random Lamborghini but you never see me rollin in it. Typical Normie trait, showing off in front of others. Seems like a poor wretch inside.

I think too. He always shows me Women he supposedly smacked the night before but it's hard to believe. It's like if I show you a Photo of a random Lamborghini but you never see me rollin in it. Typical Normie trait, showing off in front of others. Seems like a poor wretch inside.
Sad cope.

Sad cope.
and you know what? all that bullshit just after I told him that I don't have a girlfriend and that I don't have much going on in my private life with women.. They want to make us jealous, upset and subtly humiliate us, I FCKING HATE NORMIES.

and you know what? all that bullshit just after I told him that I don't have a girlfriend and that I don't have much going on in my private life with women.. They want to make us jealous, upset and subtly humiliate us, I FCKING HATE NORMIES.
Don't worry. He's just a loser