Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you have pictures of male models on your hard drive

Got Chad pics?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
And I am guilty. I have one picture of each gigachad I got to hear about on blackpill related sites. I don't even know why. Guess it's a universal symptom of inceldom. At least I discovered a new blackpill truth that I will post as soon as I have more time.

What about you? Do you have pictures of Chads on your PC? (Don't worry, votes won't be publicly visible)

At times, I have pics of incels, no Chads.

I bet lookism members have terabytes of Chads on their computers.

That makes you a giant cuck faggot.

No, I find muscular men disgusting. I guess it is natural for a hetero man to feel this way. I do have a folder of pretty girls including a 2d subsection.

I wish I were gay. At least I'd actually have a love life - instead im stuck being attracted to the physical manifestations of beelzebub

yes, this slayer
Elliot1

No homo though

I sit there crying sometimes over pictures of male models + pictures of girls smiling.

Mostly just pictures of girls smiling, because I will never ever experience that in real life

I have 4 pictures of chads because it motivates me to hit the gym

I have a collection that I used for online dating experiments. I wouldn't consider that gay.

I only have a select few models on my mobile. Jon Kortajarena and Colton Haynes.