Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have oneties, it is an indication that you are a low level male (beta male), cuck, loser, etc.

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]All the cucks on this forum who say they have onetis should be banned. You are a weeping bluepilles babes. DO YOU THINK THE CHADS HAVE ONETIS? HAHAHHAHAHAHA THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS FUCK THE ONETIS OF THE BETAS... that's ridiculous... while the losers are romantically and secretly in love with a girl, she sucks his cock until he cums in her mouth. He also licks Chad's ass. Chad inseminates loads of women in his prime, while the rest rot romantically desiring these same women.[/UWSL]

Sounds like cope.

I just feel bad for them, they are torturing themselves

thats the infection of bluepill. i had once. after Blackpilled no such thing as oneitis.

Yeah you're right. I'm low value. Despite that, there is still a girl I love more than anything. I wish I didn't but hey, I'm not a Chad that gets pussy thrown at me. Also, it's not a secret. She hates my guts for it.

How could you expect to get over the only girl that's ever shown me affection though? I'm not a total psychopath.

Oneitis is not a cope. If you are not a sociopath, you won't see people as replaceable. In my own opinion, call me a moralfag but I dont like to see women as replaceable just like how dont like to see male friends as replaceable, People come around once in a blue moon so oneitis isnt a cope. Sometimes you might see a girl that catches your eye in a way that most dont. I had a oneitis throughout my school years. Her name was Chenoa and I will never forget her. Something about her was so unique to me, I dont think I could ever forget her for as long as I live. She almost reminded me of hinata with how shy and quiet she was. You see I am an empath so its hard for me to see women as replaceable. You can call me a cuck but that is just the way my personality is.

Yeah you're right. I'm low value. Despite that, there is still a girl I love more than anything. I wish I didn't but hey, I'm not a Chad that gets pussy thrown at me. Also, it's not a secret. She hates my guts for it.

How could you expect to get over the only girl that's ever shown me affection though? I'm not a total psychopath.
how old are you?

I have, or used to have a oneitis but i’ll never buy a foid anything (unless they repay me in sex :feelsdevil:)

how old are you?
27. The girl in question has always been a part of my life so I haven't been able to move on.

She'll never love me I know, but she's the only one who's treated me like I was desirable. It's complicated and talking about might get me banned

Water thread tbh. Like yeah oneitises are bad and cucked, and chad doesnt have them, but we dont have harems and high smv like chad does.

This is just the male side of dual mating strategy. If you have minimal opportunities for sex, one female finally shows some interest you, your monkey brain is gonna try and get you to simp like a mf to keep her and convince her not to leave. But simpery is in fact counterproductive to that end, which makes it retarded and cucked. Rationally we know simping only displays weakness and desperation.

Sure, it fits to call this behavior bluepilled, but it's an instinctual psychological reaction for the vast majority of sexless or relatively sexless men in the current dating environment. The true mistake was giving women any choice over their mating to begin with. If men didnt have to jump through hoops like this in order to impress muh lady and convince her to choose you over the 20 other dicks in her inbox, oneitises wouldnt be happening

Yes
[UWSL]All the cucks on this forum who say they have onetis should be banned. You are a weeping bluepilles babes. DO YOU THINK THE CHADS HAVE ONETIS? HAHAHHAHAHAHA THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS FUCK THE ONETIS OF THE BETAS... that's ridiculous... while the losers are romantically and secretly in love with a girl, she sucks his cock until he cums in her mouth. He also licks Chad's ass. Chad inseminates loads of women in his prime, while the rest rot romantically desiring these same women.[/UWSL]
Facts

Only twice I had oneitis. Fair enough the first one had a “bf”, it was elementary school and did not do more than kiss? I guess? Wasn’t even thinking in blackpilled terms and doesn’t sting because I was barely sentient. Then the guy moved to another town And she stayed my platonic love until the start of middle school more or less, but again, platonic because I liked her. The second one we were friends and I started, again, to kinda fall for her, but I had no experience. I confessed like an idiot and failed. They were more crushes than oneitis, but yes, those stopped at age 15. From that point on, I just wanted sex first. Until I get that I CAN NOT SERIOUSLY FALL FOR A FEMALE.
No matter how attractive they may seem, it just doesn’t happen.

I thought this forum is supposed to be for beta losers resp low level men?

Yeah, imagine having a crush on someone who couldn’t care less if you died or not. That’s cucked as fuck.

Oneitis is not a cope. If you are not a sociopath, you won't see people as replaceable. In my own opinion, call me a moralfag but I dont like to see women as replaceable just like how dont like to see male friends as replaceable, People come around once in a blue moon so oneitis isnt a cope. Sometimes you might see a girl that catches your eye in a way that most dont. I had a oneitis throughout my school years. Her name was Chenoa and I will never forget her. Something about her was so unique to me, I dont think I could ever forget her for as long as I live. She almost reminded me of hinata with how shy and quiet she was. You see I am an empath so its hard for me to see women as replaceable. You can call me a cuck but that is just the way my personality is.
The problem is when we have a tunnel vision so its oneitis or nothing.I had that problem.You try to elevate them on the level higher than human beings.

fucking based, this 1000x. Oneitis is a sign that you're a sexually inferior sub creature while Chad and BBC Tyrone fuck her for free.

you are right
people who have access to sex take sex for what it is, just sex
meanwhile incels treat sex as romantic and shit like a bluepill disney movie
everytime i have a glimpse of my old time bluepill romantic thoughts through my head about some girl i had ‘oneitis’, it always goes away immediately after i remember they’re getting dicked and facialized to oblivion by multiple chads like the literal bitches they are

I never had oneitis and I am a "low level male (beta male), cuck, loser, etc.".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back