Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have not been genuinely complimented by a girl

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
it's over, that pretty much means that you are ugly. No point in coping that "oh maybe i am actually good looking but just too shy", The safest assumption is that you are ugly or otherwise unattractive. If you were good looking, it wouldn't matter if you are shy, you at least would have received SOME attention from the opposite sex.

Nobody has ever complimented my appearance besides family (which obviously don't count). On the other hand, I have been made fun of my appearance quite a few times.

i have been told to kill myself that i will die a virgin and everything else by foids :feelshmm:

i have been told to kill myself that i will die a virgin and everything else by foids :feelshmm:
I have seen your photos on Looksmax, you are also unattractive unfortunately. People tend to rate me somewhat below average in general. So I am not even average.

[UWSL]I have only received contempt from this society, when I was in high school the foids shamelessly made fun of my face[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I have only received contempt from this society, when I was in high school the foids shamelessly made fun of my face[/UWSL]
The sub-5 version of a compliment: contempt.

they are worthless baby shitters

"This is why you are an incel. You refuse to worship women while they sleep with taller males!"

Eventually they realize white girls are judgmental and stuck up. I used to be in a majoritvely ghetto school, and my friend Dylan was talking truth in that "he'd rather be around nonwhites than stuck up white people".

Really most people aren't racist because they inherently hate blacks for being black. No one goes to full out HATRED just because of aesthetical choice, unless they're being held back deliberately from whites. No, even if they are held back from whites, and they make it to white havens, they eventually hate white peopel because of how high value/ stuck up/ hierarchal they are.

I hate a higher rage when I went to white schools being subjected to superficiality from them, they're MY lucky break, and yet it was blown. Fucking bullshit.
Hell sometimes I'd rather have the halo of being white in a small undervalued pond.
Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
In reality stormfrontcelling comes more from an egotistical place, ego pain, 80-90% of the time rather than jewish control, but the anti sentiment of jews is still there.

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

View attachment 499699

Fuck female nature. It's fucking disgusting. Men DO EVERYTHING for women. WOMEN DO NOTHING and still get loved. Are men loved by women despite all this? NO. And guess who is the opressed gender?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING GOING JOKER RN

The sub-5 version of a compliment: contempt.
I wish I was good looking to be honest. It would have felt pretty good to be attractive. Makes me sad that it's not all in my head.

Yeah, pretty much

Truecel trait: girls used to say ewww when they'd see you. :lul:

Ah I see:dafuckfeels:

I never did that gay shit so I avoided getting insulted by foids
"Truckzo!!! what are you doing your game was off!"

Nobody has ever complimented my appearance besides family (which obviously don't count).
Same with me, seeing chads getting so many complements from foids is absolutley suifuel