Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have normie friends that frequently 'go out' to parties, functions, concerts, other events, and do not invite you. Cut them off ASAP!

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
If you are an incel with normie friends that are constantly going out, yet still come to you to vent or engage in the "loser" activities like play video games or watching videos then they are not your friend. Chads and normies like to play computer games for hours too in this day and age. This was one of the few reasons that I cut off a couple of "friends" from highschool. They would go out to parties and get drunk or be with their gf, yet when they wanted to hangout and do some of the shit that is seen more as activities for losers that we mutually enjoyed like vidya, only THEN did they want to chill. They never made an effort to invite me out once or thought 'hmmm lets invite zekr out to this party too, I want him to be exposed to girls too and have a shot just like im happy with the girl Im with now.' NOPE. Not once! If you have normie friends like this its best to cut them off entirely because they only want you when it's convenient for them.

spittin facts rn
The Rock Clapping GIF

I did that years ago.

Now I have only one friend.
Images 14

Its best to not have friends at all.

JFL if you are not a lone wolf in 2021.

Those are the worst kind, pure ragefuel :lasereyes:

Idk about you but I’d rather not even have friends and be a little more bored than usual than be a cucked beta jester for a bunch of normies that couldn’t care less about me

Normie Friends are trash. Just casually decline hanging out with them, give them the cold shoulder, otherwise they will to you. :feelsUgh:

Idk about you but I’d rather not even have friends and be a little more bored than usual than be a cucked beta jester for a bunch of normies that couldn’t care less about me
I'm not talking about friendship with fake abuser normies, im talking about true friendship with somebody who shares the same interests and oppinions.
I barely have any friends, so I know for a fact that this is not a pleasant situation to be in. Glorifying being a lonewolf is just coping with not having friends.

Having normie friends as incel is beyond cucked. They will ditch you for a littlest crumb of coochie. There's also a high chance they're actually mocking you behind your back. Incels have no social value so normies literally don't care for them. If you have normie friends you should really be careful, I bet they're using you in some way or another, and that's the only reason they talk to you in the first place.

Having normie friends as incel is beyond cucked. They will ditch you for a littlest crumb of coochie. There's also a high chance they're actually mocking you behind your back. Incels have no social value so normies literally don't care for them. If you have normie friends you should really be careful, I bet they're using you in some way or another, and that's the only reason they talk to you in the first place.
Ive had 3 friends that ditched me for their first relationship. If I had gotten into a relationship when I still knew them I would have never left them like they left me. I do not value women like that and dont put pussy on a pedestal. 99% of guys are simps now that salivate at their first taste of pussy. But bros b4 hoes amirite :feelsseriously:.

Exactly

It's a hard dynamic, especially when young.

Friends with gfs forget about any of that shit, they won't be going out to any parties or anything like that so only hang out with them if you wanna do something boring.

Single friends if they're not inviting you sometimes if you're more forward like messaging them when you're bored and asking them what their plans are they become more open to inviting you. If not, then yup gotta find new friends, which I don't think is as hard as it sounds.

Also don't listen to 'lone wolf' basement dweller faggots ITT. You'll regret it if you do

I'm not talking about friendship with fake abuser normies, im talking about true friendship with somebody who shares the same interests and oppinions.
I barely have any friends, so I know for a fact that this is not a pleasant situation to be in. Glorifying being a lonewolf is just coping with not having friends.

Yeah, if they don't include you when going out and actually doing stuff, cut them out of your life. You're better off alone than being at the bottom of the hierarchy.

I cut off everyone years ago who did this shit to me
I made a thread about this stuff a few months back about how being friends with normies as an incel is cucked yet so many people on here brag about being friends with chad

This thread reminds of the rage fuel that happens to me in real life where my "friends" tell me about all the stuff they did on a weekend its so insulting towards me yet they would've acted like we were very good friends I ghosted everyone years ago and haven't made one friend since I'm not going to lie it gets very lonely for me and I wish I had genuine friendship with somebody but it's either be lonely or be the nobody guy in the group

Last edited:
Yeah tbh being friends with normie faggots as an incel is cucked as you are litteraly willingly putting yourself into group which internally despise you (they are most probably talking behind your back and mocking you when you are not among them:blackpill:) Thats why I am not even trying to impress normies as I know that they will always despise me due to my autism and inceldom. The only tolerable friends are another blackpilled incels but they are rare in real life as most ugly males are unfortunately blue or redpillers.

I cut off everyone years ago who did this shit to me
I made a thread about this stuff a few months back about how being friends with normies as an incel is cucked yet so many people on here brag about being friends with chad

This thread reminds of the rage fuel that happens to me in real life where my "friends" tell me about all the stuff they did on a weekend its so insulting towards me yet they would've acted like we were very good friends I ghosted everyone years ago and haven't made one friend since I'm not going to lie it gets very lonely for me and I wish I had genuine friendship with somebody but it's either be lonely or be the nobody guy in the group
i feel you but i just cut off everyone and began solitudemaxxing . either way it was bound to happen sorry if i sound like a schizo

i feel you but i just cut off everyone and began solitudemaxxing . either way it was bound to happen sorry if i sound like a schizo
Same here , thought some cut me off while others I cut off