Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have no friends it's over

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
No, I don't really care about having friends for the social aspect. But if you don't have any it's over. Here's why:

Let's say your at college, or wagecucking or whatever. There's gonna probably be some girls in that environment you're attracted to. However, that's your only pool to fish from. Once that's done, it's over. Let's say in your typical class of 30...there's 15 foids, and you're attracted to half of them. Let's say half of those half are single. So you've got between 3 and 4 opportunities here assuming you're NT enough to ask.

But what happens if they say no, you screw it up or whatever? Well at that point you've no more options as a normie or incel. You can't fire up tinder and get matches, you have to rely on meeting girls IRL.

Thats why friends are so crucial. Friends introduce you to others and widen your pool of potential girls. You can go to a bar if you have friends snd meet girls together. Basically if you don't have friends you better strike it lucky with the foids you have immediate access to or GG BUDDY BOYO, IT'S OVER.

This is even more crucial in a wagecuck environment as it's not like you change classes each semester like you do at college. You'll see the same people day in day out. You might have a couple of opportunities and if they fail you're doomed to inceldom.

In my noncel days, I would meet girls at Burger King, the park, etc. I know other guys who met their gfs or exes through just chance encounters. I live in a big city mind you so it could be different for rural or suburbcels. Social circle is great for Normans but incels are unlikely to get introduced to girls. You gotta go out there and be a bit daring, I think.

All that is contingent on having Chad friends who are willing to help you. Only friend I have left is ultrablackpilled like me and also an incel (at least in the west). I had a high tier normie friend who has had multiple gfs and has one now. He wasent helping me at all so I severed all ties with him. Jfl if your friends are as cynical as you or not benevolant.

/pol/cel said:
All that is contingent on having Chad friends who are willing to help you. Only friend I have left is ultrablackpilled like me and also an incel (at least in the west). I had a high tier normie friend who has had multiple gfs and has one now. He wasent helping me at all so I severed all ties with him. Jfl if your friends are as cynical as you or not benevolant.

Even if they don' know anyone directly though, it opens up more possibilities. It's acceptable to go to bars or clubs with friends. Alone? Not so much.

TheRealChincel said:
In my noncel days, I would meet girls at Burger King, the park, etc. I know other guys who met their gfs or exes through just chance encounters. I live in a big city mind you so it could be different for rural or suburbcels. Social circle is great for Normans but incels are unlikely to get introduced to girls. You gotta go out there and be a bit daring, I think.

True cold approach rarely works for anyone though.

itsOVER said:
Even if they don' know anyone directly though, it opens up more possibilities. It's acceptable to go to bars or clubs with friends. Alone? Not so much.

True cold approach rarely works for anyone though.

Wasn’t really cold approach, I had IOIs. That was in another life though....

I don't even have online friends... It's beyond over.

TheRealChincel said:
Wasn’t really cold approach, I had IOIs. That was in another life though....

Never got an IOI ever. Were you decent looking at one point?

Dekim said:
I don't even have online friends... It's beyond over.

Same. No friends at all.

itsOVER said:
Never got an IOI ever. Were you decent looking at one point?

I looked like this:

vosloduuude.jpg

I don't have friends at university, only acquaintances who i tried to befriend but they didnt give a fuck about me and never invited me anywhere unless i asked. They always would go to parties, the gym, and other places and never tell me. When i stopped texting them they didnt even notice. My 5 friends are all in my hometown. and im OGRE. Its OVER.