Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you have never cold approached or even asked out a girl you're a volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
How have you never asked out multiple girls, or at least tried talking to them and get rejected. @IncelCream go and ask out multiple women tbh

How have you never asked out multiple girls, or at least tried talking to them and get rejected. @IncelCream go and ask out multiple women tbh
I would get accused of covid spreading

I've asked out a few. Rejected every time. I don't think I'm better than those that are too meek to try. They're just ahead of the curve and know it's a waste of time.

I've asked foids out but never cold approach.
Cold approach is risky...

105 approaches and rejected every time. also zero matches on tinder.

brutally over

yes he's annoying as fuck
Not just that but the whole BummerDrummer situation about how he argues India was better after whites but globalism was bad when European colonizing the world lead to modern day globalism and multiculturalism.

Then they'd argue that as an ethnic incel you can go and live in an ethnic country and you wouldn't be an incel because birth rates there are still high.
Literally IncelTear level thinking.
Big population must mean no incels yes yes high iq
big population = no incels
big brain logic
You can tell IT's subzero IQ when they bring up India/China/Japan's populations to refute currycel/riceceldom. They have large populations because of the lack of hypergamy pre 2010. Curryland/ricelands's fertility rate was around 5-6 in the 1960s but now its sub 2.2, incels were guaranteed a wife thanks to societal pressures.

Not just that but the whole BummerDrummer situation about how he argues India was better after whites but globalism was bad when European colonizing the world lead to modern day globalism and multiculturalism.

Then they'd argue that as an ethnic incel you can go and live in an ethnic country and you wouldn't be an incel because birth rates there are still high.
Literally IncelTear level thinking.
Yes I hate that cuck with a passion