Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you have more than 50 followers on Instagram are you really an incel?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
I have 22 (family, few randoms). My half-sister (she’s in middle school) now has 2300. I’ve had Instagram for longer than her, my account has been private for a while as I’ve only used it to post family pictures and talk to some relatives who were so not interested in me they’d rather have a free follow than get my phone number. I also post my cat sometimes. Overall, most people I’ve seen on it have over 50 followers but the really ugly randoms usually have about 20. If you’re normie-maxing, how many followers do you have?

I used to have 250ish but now I have 2.
Followers are irrelevant, it's all about likes.

I used to have 250ish but now I have 2.
Followers are irrelevant, it's all about likes.
true. most amount of likes? I’ve gotten probably 14

true. most amount of likes? I’ve gotten probably 14
I once got like 600 bc I got featured on a fashion page. Normally I would get 80-150

[Discussion] If you have more than 50 followers on Instagram are you really an incel?

yes because maybe it is 51 guys following you because you post cool shit

I don´t have Instagram

Who the fuck has an Instagram here?

Who the fuck has an Instagram here?
the vast majority of zoomers have instagram, even ugly guys and social outcasts. tbh a lot of oldcels seem to be misinformed on how this generation uses social media and assume it's a Chad/Stacy thing

the vast majority of zoomers have instagram, even ugly guys and social outcasts. tbh a lot of oldcels seem to be misinformed on how this generation uses social media and assume it's a Chad/Stacy thing
It doesn't surprise me, honestly.
Although, I don't understand the point of having an Instagram especially if you're a social outcast.
That doesn't make sense given that it's a social platform used to communicate with other people you know (I'd assume).
I don't know. I just never really had an account in social media, nor will I ever probably have a social media account.
It just doesn't seem worth it, in my opinion.

Never made an account on instagram:feelzez:

I dont use social media seriously