Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have little brothers and you don't want them turn out to be short and become..

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
and become an incel... Play basketball with them. Both of my parents are head and 2/3 head shorter than me. The reason why I grew taller than my parents is because I played a lot of basketball when I was a kid. Basketball pre-puberty REALLY helps height.
Just look at basketball players. The stereotype of them is that they're tall AS FUCK and that stereotype is real.

Wtf lol. Tall people play basketball because tall people are given an advantage in basketball, not because basketball itself made them tall.

mariaimdrunk said:
Wtf lol. Tall people play basketball because tall people are given an advantage in basketball, not because basketball itself made them tall.
Wrong. Basketball gives height and that's not a cope at all. How do you explain me being taller than my parents?

lol, ER had a phase where he played a lot of baseketball, thinking it would increase his height. To be fair to him, he was just a kid at the time.

Weed said:
How do you explain me being taller than my parents?

You probably have swede great-grandfather genes somewhere in your lineage.  That, or you ate well and exercised (apparently that can help, no mention of basketball specifically though).

Weed said:
Wrong. Basketball gives height and that's not a cope at all. How do you explain me being taller than my parents?

you better be trolling. 

height is more random than most people expect. Michael Jordan's parents were both 5'6 yet MJ he grew to 6'6. I know a shit ton of people who are tall with short parents and vice versa. basketball does nothing.

mariaimdrunk said:
Weed said:
How do you explain me being taller than my parents?
You probably have swede great-grandfather genes somewhere in your lineage. That, or you ate well and exercised (apparently that can help, no mention of basketball specifically though).
My genes are baltic, slavic and tatar but oh shit well that actually makes sense. My grandfather was tall(I don't think I am tall as him). He had severe acne just like I had and none of my parents nor grandmother had acne. He was introverted too just like my dad and me. Oh fuck brutal blackpill ngl... holy fuck gg

Swimming is the best for growing 100%. If you have a little brother get him on swimming classes so he won't end up like a manlet.
People underestimate how much we can change our bodies. The long neck women from africa, or the old asian ladies that have the fucked up feet, they changed their bodies completely simply because they wanted to. Destiny for example, do you really think he would have that alien frame if he played sports since he was 5 years old? Ofc not, he's like that after being hunched for 25 years straight. And that's why you should be Mewing 24/7 if you can't grow a beard.

Weed said:

Your mom could have cucked your dad... Do you look like him at all?

It's all a cope. Muggsy Bogues played basketball all his life and he ended up 5ft3. I played basketball for recess when I was young and it was just me running back and forth because nobody wanted to pass the ball to me because I was short and ugly.

Sub8Hate said:
Weed said:
Your mom could have cucked your dad... Do you look like him at all?
Haha I am pretty sure my mom didn't cuck my dad. She was a really sweet kid and teen, both met at the age of 17 and still married. When my mom found out my dad lost his V card at the age of 14, she almost cried because I think she didn't have any partners before. Things were different in Soviet Union I guess and my mom's mom was kind of strict.
I looked exactly like my dad pre-puberty(I saw his school's photo album).

Weed said:
Haha I am pretty sure my mom didn't cuck my dad. She was a really sweet kid and teen, both met at the age of 17 and still married. When my mom found out my dad lost his V card at the age of 14, she almost cried because I think she didn't have any partners before. Things were different in Soviet Union I guess and my mom's mom was kind of strict.

Not talking shit about soviets but hasn't food been scarce there in the past? I've heard of Russians being in awe of the selection of foods at an American supermarket. Maybe they were under nourished? Maybe (if they moved) you now eat more and better quality stuff?

Sub8Hate said:
Weed said:
Haha I am pretty sure my mom didn't cuck my dad. She was a really sweet kid and teen, both met at the age of 17 and still married. When my mom found out my dad lost his V card at the age of 14, she almost cried because I think she didn't have any partners before. Things were different in Soviet Union I guess and my mom's mom was kind of strict.
Not talking shit about soviets but hasn't food been scarce there in the past? I've heard of Russians being in awe of the selection of foods at an American supermarket. Maybe they were under nourished? Maybe (if they moved) you now eat more and better quality stuff?
My parents said if some new food came out they would run to that market/store and lines were H U G E just for one product. I guess it was ogre but my parents liked the Soviet Union for some reason, maybe because of that "everyone is equal" and people were getting free apartments if they had children or something like that. My grandfather got a free apartment(my grandmother still lives in it) because he was a builder of that house.

you are mentalcel as fuck if you think playing basketball makes you taller