Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Have Ethnic Features It's Over!

the more curry you look the more over it is

Looks in this society is based on having a eurocentric look. This is what some people fail to understand. Even ethnics like Jeremy Meeks have eurocentric features like blue eyes. The ethnics that are considered most attractive are the ones that are closer to the eurocentric look. You cannot have an ethnic look and be considered attractive in this society even if you have a good bone structure. Ethnic women are just as bad as white women, they only want ethnics that don't have lesser ethnic features. When somebody gets plastic surgery what they are doing is trying to achieve the European look. Even if you have better lower third and facial symettry than the blue eyed anglo saxon guy it doesn't matter you will still be alone and he will have a woman on his arm. I see this all the time it's impossible to compete. We must accept that our ethnic look is undesirable and no amount of looksmaxing can help us. It's over.
Hahaha bro just have BBC and every white slut would praise you. Huge cope, Europeans are the most inteligent race and therefore hated by sluts, who wants to breed with the most stupid and robust kind of males.

I think you can have ethnic features but they can't be over exaggerated or too strong.

Things such as squinty asian eyes, jew noses, broad negroid noses, etc. are death sentences in excess.

The exception to this is big lips which is seen is an attractive feature. Not Jay Z tier but fuller than average is a good thing.
I think this is pretty accurate

BS, if you're at least average looking you'll do okay