Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have an overly masculine face its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
Girls dont like masculine faces anymore they like "prettyboy" faces

this guy would be a 5/10 without muscles

Brock Lesnar: How Much Is the WWE Star and Former UFC Champ Worth?

this guy would be an 8/10 without muscles but if he gymmaxed he would be a 9/10
Jackson Dean | Cute celebrity guys, Cute boys images, Cute korean boys

girls prefer more feminine looking faces with great jawline structure than masculine faces that look like brock lesnar or the rock

times have changed, masculine faces used to be attractive but now an overly masculine face is going to hinder your SMV its better to be a prettyboy than a masculine muscle bound brock lesnar

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this guy moggs that pretty boy twink to hell and back, google 'chad model' and see if a pretty boy pops up :feelsthink::feelsthink:

you think that but they both are chads just different phenotypes of chad they both slay
only teenage foids would take that pretty boy over the regular chad

Yes. (((Birth control pills))) make women prefer feminine features.

Yes, agreed. I wish I could look like either of these two, preferably the right one. Animeboymaxxed...

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 125
  • F53336F9-C001-4199-9C3E-AC1958BCC763.jpg
    F53336F9-C001-4199-9C3E-AC1958BCC763.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 125
Your example of "masculine face" is weird. To me, the man looks otherwise masculine but with a very regular face. Here's a hot masculine face. But I do agree that scrawny prettiness is hot to foids.

Screenshot 23

Disagree big time

Last edited:
Overly masculine faces get prettier with age

Yes, agreed. I wish I could look like either of these two, preferably the right one. Animeboymaxxed...
I look like the one on the left except that my face is a bit wider and the jaw is smaller (not nonexistent, just smaller) which ruins the facial aesthetic a little, and that my chest is kind of wide (because I practiced swimming during my teenage years instead of behaving like other teenagers because I have subhuman helicopter parents); this also, of course, ruins the aesthetic.:fuk:

Not at all. I got bullied throughout all my school because of those facial features and many other reasons. Idk how it works in other parts of the world but here in south america, the "pretty boy" looking man is not well seen, at least it wasn't back when I was in school, people here still have the idea that a man should look overly manly. Having those features never helped me.