Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have an anime girl profile picture, you’re a fucking faggot

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
And you’re already on my ignore list so don’t bother replying.

In before butthurt, delayed-maturity weeb trash spergs out over the fact that not everyone worships a bunch of virtual girls drawn by wage slaving beta ricecels. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Anime is good cope man

Am I on your list?

Anime is good cope man
t. Has anime girl profile pic
Daily reminder that if the anime girls you worshipped were real, they would reject you and laugh in your face before hooking up with anime-Chad

If you have an anime girl profile picture, you’re man of culture
t. Has anime girl profile pic
Daily reminder that if the anime girls you worshipped were real, they would reject you and laugh in your face before hooking up with anime-Chad
Goddess brings chad down

Blocking people is what soyboys do, you're not one are you?

Do you think the male in my AVI is beautiful?

OP has a picture of a man he worships as his avi

calls people with anime avi's faggots

just lol

OP has a picture of a man he worships as his avi

calls people with anime avi's faggots

just lol
CABE0A9E F84C 4179 B61A 0BF38766E622

t. Weeb

I don't know why some people hate anime this much

Anime avis are overrated.

anime chad = low t beta pretty boy hikkikomori

WTF am I on ignore?

Tbh, weebs are faggotry

You are literally calling that anime girl a goddess how the hell isn´t this worship of the highest sort?
She hits chad. Thats what true goddess is doing

You are literally calling that anime girl a goddess how the hell isn´t this worship of the highest sort?
He’s literally the biggest beta male faggot on this forum. JFL if you don’t have that skinnyfat, female worshipping cuck retard on your ignore list.

She hits chad. Thats what true goddess is doing
I don´t mind the anime avatars that much tbh it´s just when you literally worship them, I don´t see you worshipping male anime characters so it´s literally the female form you are worshipping.

I don´t mind the anime avatars that much tbh it´s just when you literally worship them, I don´t see you worshipping male anime characters so it´s literally the female form you are worshipping.

tagging everything as "anime" is generalizing:
1 serious anime with deep reflections about life (evangelion,ghost in the shell, Lain etc.)
2 enterertaing anime about fights(naruto,soul eater, gurren lagann, yuyu etc.)
3 parody/low quality anime filled with fanservice and 2d girls with high pitched voices(the ones you're talking about)
anime belonging to the third category are shit and people who watch them are just vicariously living the lives of teenage girls(no wonder that this people end up wanting to become trannies after hours of self-induced brainwashing).

mad about everything yet again, work on your personality

I ain't even mad

>Calls everyone a faggot.
>Proceeds to blocking anyone with a different opinion on the matter.

What are you... a fucking faggot ?

I only block retards, i could care less what users put as their avis.
What a retard... i guess i should block you aswell right ?

Nah...
Not in the mood rn.

Last edited:
Just ignore half the Forum theory

tagging everything as "anime" is generalizing:
1 serious anime with deep reflections about life (evangelion,ghost in the shell, Lain etc.)
2 enterertaing anime about fights(naruto,soul eater, gurren lagann, yuyu etc.)
3 parody/low quality anime filled with fanservice and 2d girls with high pitched voices(the ones you're talking about)
anime belonging to the third category are shit and people who watch them are just vicariously living the lives of teenage girls(no wonder that this people end up wanting to become trannies after hours of self-induced brainwashing).
None of these mongrels have any conceivable argument about what Anime is all about.
They only think about lolis when addressing Anime, its as if their projecting their pedophile tendencies.
Anime is HUGE when it comes to categories, and sub-categories.
Just ignore half the Forum theory
Hahahahaha

[Chorus]
All the opps, they bums and dirty (Huh?)
All of my guns hold 30 (Yeah)
See me out that window, you better be worried (Bew, bew)
We spin they block, 'till my vision get blurry
I burn a bridge, then I get to swimmin' (Huh?)
I never trusted these women (Ryte)
You got a gun, but who is you killin'?
Heat up his block, if we catch him chillin'

Enjoy your bland discussion.

title.
this but literally unironically

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5