Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have an anime avatar, your virginity is more impenetrable than STEEL

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
If you are a grown adult with an anime avatar, with the exception of the NT, masculine ones like Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, etc, then it's over for you. I have yet to come across a man with an anime avatar who displayed any degree of masculinity. They tend to be the most bulliable and self-unaware, socially awkward, allday-videogaming weirdos on the planet. If you've ever talked about a 2D gf seriously then likely, your only way out of inceldom is to become a shemale. It's not as if you had a big dick, masculine jaw or broad shoulders anyway.

It's time to back away from the "chinky cartoons" (as someone else put it, I'm not racist, I just found it funny) before you become a level 40 wizard.

if they disagree they always respond with some 12 year old anime girl in a sarcastic pose

as if they're saying they're the girl and they win

Lol I know who you are referring to.

It's not a bad cope. It's over for them anyway, they might aswell waifumax

If you are a grown adult with an anime avatar, with the exception of the NT, masculine ones like Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, etc, then it's over for you.

I thought you were more black pilled than this. This just sounds like TRP nonsense. Women can't "sense" that you like anime or have an anime avatar on some forum. Also I've known weebs who were SLAYERS because they were 8+/10.

If you are a grown adult with an anime avatar, with the exception of the NT, masculine ones like Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, etc, then it's over for you. I have yet to come across a man with an anime avatar who displayed any degree of masculinity. They tend to be the most bulliable and self-unaware, socially awkward, allday-videogaming weirdos on the planet. If you've ever talked about a 2D gf seriously then likely, your only way out of inceldom is to become a shemale. It's not as if you had a big dick, masculine jaw or broad shoulders anyway.

It's time to back away from the "chinky cartoons" (as someone else put it, I'm not racist, I just found it funny) before you become a level 40 wizard.

i hate anime chinky shit too but how would a female know you watch it? this is inceltears logic (the same logic that dictates that wyminzz can detect your posting habits on incel foums from your pursonalitee(hee) )

tenor.gif

I thought you were more black pilled than this. This just sounds like TRP nonsense. Women can't "sense" that you like anime or have an anime avatar on some forum. Also I've known weebs who were SLAYERS because they were 8+/10.

I am not saying that women can detect their avatars, just that I have noticed a strong correlation between having anime avatars and lacking any masculinity. Again, I don't mean all anime.

And let's not bring 8+ chads into this cuz chads can do anything. I am talking about guys in the 4-7 range - the bulk of the menkind. Guys in this range can't afford to be feminine and socially-unaware weirdos with the brain of a 13 yo girl.

Ah shit, sorry. I forgot you had an anime avatar.

Would you describe yourself as masculine?

Hell no

5'8 114 pounds, and I look like a 15 year old ,I don't act really masculine either

The only masculine feature I have is a big dick

i hate anime chinky shit too but how would a female know you watch it? this is inceltears logic (the same logic that dictates that wyminzz can detect your posting habits on incel foums from your pursonalitee(hee) )

See my posts above.

Hell no

5'8 114 pounds, and I look like a 15 year old and I am calm irl

The only masculine feature I have is a big dick

Oh OK. And you said that you aren't ugly too (meaning that you would consider yourself more "mentalcel" than "facecel"). So I guess my op is proven true once more, although I didn't mean to insult you. I was just dropping a truthbomb.

I am not saying that women can detect their avatars, just that I have noticed a strong correlation between having anime avatars and lacking any masculinity.

Masculinity is overrated. Women don't want high T ogres, especially these days. There are tons of pretty boy SLAYERS that have less testosterone than 95 percent of this forum.

Lol, weebs are too far gone to even pretend to be a Norman.

It's over for animecels.

anoooo
e-etooo
fuck you oniichan

Oh OK. And you said that you aren't ugly too (meaning that you would consider yourself more "mentalcel" than "facecel". So I guess my op is proven true once more, although I didn't mean to insult you. I was just dropping a truthbomb.

I just think there are several types of anime fans.

The normie = Watches it like a regular show,NT
The nostalgic = Started anime as a kid and kept watching
The lonely / socially awakward type = Uses anime as a coping method

Most Incels aren't virgins because they watch anime but rather they watch anime because they are virgins. I started watching anime as a kid,had a normal social life, and then I started to use it as a method to escape from reality

Would you describe yourself as masculine?

Since you keep bringing up masculinity as if that's the main thing women want...do you honestly think the HIGH T guys on the right would do better with women than the LOW T guys on the left?

bBV4RJe.jpg

Since you keep bringing up masculinity as if that's the main thing women want...do you honestly think the HIGH T guys on the right would do better with women than the LOW T guys on the left?

bBV4RJe.jpg

Instead of comparing feminine male models to masculine sub2s, why didn't you compare feminine male 5s to masculine male 5s?

Kek. He's right, you know.

You just triggerd most of this forum.
Good job, m8.

Naruto DBZ and bleach are equally autistic as the rest

I don't have an anime avatar, but my virginity is as impenetrable as platinium.

bBV4RJe.jpg

Low T males are defective, most women want men with thick wrists and masculine bone development (face being equal).

What about Chad avatars?

You are wrongly assuming that women only go for masculine males. You don't have to be masculine to be attractive to women

It's over if you know as many animes as OP

another exception is this character:
Guts.%28BERSERK%29.full.1349675.jpg

in fact a user with character avi is probably likely to be a slayer rather than incel

Thought this was obvious

Masculinity is overrated. Women don't want high T ogres, especially these days. There are tons of pretty boy SLAYERS that have less testosterone than 95 percent of this forum.
thats quite delusional

bBV4RJe.jpg
the bias is real

Unironically true. But don't mistake the order of causation, it's not becauase we watch anime that our virginity is impenetrable, it's because our virginity is impenetrable that we do.

Lol what about this avatar
<-------

Mine is a 3d American cartoon

Their are plenty of TRP and PUA morons here whos only goal is to be toxic and send all the truecels away.

Idk why they come here with their ideals when clearly incel is not the same as their shit.

This until the end of time.

Eh, it's kinda true. But at the same time I've seen these so called "low-t" guys get laid and they haven't watched a single anime in their life.

It's all cope anyway, most of the guys who watch this moe shit are decent looking guys in general, even while not having "much masculinity". It's just the media that's corrupting them to take cock up their ass.

I always thought that If you're a weeabo/otaku you're a volcel

Mental fucked ups incomings and any mainstream doing can post naruto or berserk.
220px I Am a Hero

Furi jia12

I am a hero wallpaper

I'm not at all feminine.

liking anime is a huge sign that something isnt right in the brain. thats just what ive seen. there are alot of weird chicks that like anime though and they date incel tier men