Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you have a small jawline or a recessed chin, get a short haircut.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Having more forehead area makes your face look more mature and defined. Don't wear bangs it'll just make you look more like a geek and your face will look weird. Meanwhile I have to hide my forehead with bangs cuz I have norwood 2. The only way long and fluffy hair looks good is if the guy has a good jawline already. Do[UWSL]esn't work for truecels.[/UWSL]

Feminine jaw + feminine hair = doesn't work

Masculine jaw + feminine hair = does work

Why do you think ugly guys look better bald?

It's all about having a balance of feminine and masculine features.

Buzz the sides and grow it out at the top a bit (short in the back, medium length in the front) and slick back.

Last edited:
I have a horseface

I don't have any hair

IDK, I have a recessed jaw and I think longer hair with bangs makes me look a little better tbh.

I just got a haircut, the sides used to cover my lack of lateral eye support now they don't, more of my face is visible but I look more put together I still don't look masculine, more like an ugly food with short hair.

I just got a haircut, the sides used to cover my lack of lateral eye support now they don't, more of my face is visible but I look more put together I still don't look masculine, more like an ugly food with short hair.
Next step: growing a beard

My skull is too narrow/jaw not wide enough to have a short haircut. I end up looking like an egg.

Low iq advice. If you have small skull dont ever do that

Short hair means your face takes up a bigger visible proportion of your head area. If you have subhuman eyes or nasolabial folds, then don't get a short haircut, it just makes those features more visible. Not to mention if you have a shitty hairline, don't get a short haircut.

Short hair means your face takes up a bigger visible proportion of your head area. If you have subhuman eyes or nasolabial folds, then don't get a short haircut, it just makes those features more visible. Not to mention if you have a shitty hairline, don't get a short haircut.
HIGH IQ