Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a round face like that guy "ItsOver" it's over

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I saw his pics and honestly he's not that bad. Maybe 4.5-5. He has a potato face though. His jaw is extremely round, yet he's not fat. Round face is a death sentence. I know exactly how it feels because I have the same problem. There isn't much that can fix a round face. Jaw implants won't be able to do anything. It'll make your jaw even more round.

If itsover could have just gotten this type of jaw (not round face) he would be slaying
whJeFny.jpg

I would rope if I had such a round face

>Guess his username checks out le xDDD

Having a round jaw with small and recessed cheekbones is a death sentence.

I am like that. Hand me the damn rope already.

Vision said:
Having a round jaw with small and recessed cheekbones is a death sentence.

It's usually combined anyway

Didn't it even begin?

his ancestors must be polish

Yep, don't I know it.

Yeah, it makes him look like a cuck. He also has a mediocre area which makes him trustworthy looking aka a cuck.

TheRealChincel said:
Cynistic said:
Hes average.
Which means he has ZERO sex appeal.

The dude in your avatar is way worse, he looks like a Forsaken.

Cynistic said:
The dude in your avatar is way worse, he looks like a Forsaken.

ItsOver, myself, my avatar, we're all on the same level to women. Unfuckables. My avatar gets treated worse in daily life, no doubt.

Yeah, I almost can´t believe he´s skinny

I too suffer from this potato face bullshit. It's over.

Antyhig but sqare is death sentence.

he has JBW going for him still

round faces are suicide fuel, as are puffy cheeks. my cheeks have been fat as shit since i was an infant, despite being normal weight all the time.

anincelforlifelol said:
I saw his pics and honestly he's not that bad. Maybe 4.5-5. He has a potato face though. His jaw is extremely round, yet he's not fat. Round face is a death sentence. I know exactly how it feels because I have the same problem. There isn't much that can fix a round face. Jaw implants won't be able to do anything. It'll make your jaw even more round.

If itsover could have just gotten this type of jaw (not round face) he would be slaying
whJeFny.jpg

My jaw is a lot like that guys, except that my face is a bit chubbier.
I'm doing facial exercises everyday to make it slimmer.

anincelforlifelol said:

whJeFny.jpg

Well I don't have this guys eye area either lmao.

Or his cheekbones.

Or his hair.

Infact what I really need boyos is a complete face transplant.

my dad told me that my head looks like an egg and then laughed at me when i was 10

Raiden said:
my dad told me that my head looks like an egg and then laughed at me when i was 10

Fucking brutal. It was over before puberty.

If you bloatmax you can look good with a round face

Bsso + lefort + sliding genioplasty + chinwing osteotomy + buccal fat removal will solve the issue

cookinbreakfast said:
Bsso + lefort + sliding genioplasty + chinwing osteotomy + buccal fat removal will solve the issue

50k to have something most people are born with, kek

Hes average in the west, volcel in the east

Sorry boyo hes a pure volcel

Also he looks skinny fat or underdeveloped

>muh headshape is different, I'm incel naooo ):

GIGA COPE. Chads look good with any headshape.

Het buccal fat removal you faagot.