Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have a "oneitis" you are a Grade A Cuck

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
JFL. Let's recap shall we?

- You have never had sex with your oneitis
- She thinks you are disgusting
- You orbit women whom don't even recognize your existence
- You say you "love" someone that you've never spent time with in any meaningful capacity
- It's not "love" it's the uptake and firing of Nuerons and chemicals in your brain, not being returned to you by her, JFL at how much of a pathetic slavecuck you are if you have a oneitis.

i dont follow my oneitis on social media because i dont have it... I think the term oneitis is stupid....BUT i have a couple of oneitis i jerk off to i know they wont fuck me..

I know. She wants me in jail. I can't give up on her.

Legit. Haven't had a oneitis since high school for that reason.

and I thought I was low T jeez

when i am about to develop a oneitis i always remember the time when my oneitis turned out be a lesbian

and the time when my oneitis was legit disgusted by me

this is enough ot prevent me from having it

true, but when you are a touchless kissless handholdless virgin it's hard not to develop crushes

You forgot the best one for some of them

- They don’t even know you exist

Having a oneitis is like being a long time homeless person who wants to eat at a high end restaurant. They can pass along it all they but It’s just not going to happen. The homeless guy does however, have a better chance at one day actually eating there than any of these incels with so called “oneitis” though

thanks OP need to be put into my place every now and then

haven't had a oneitis since 9th grade when I approached a girl through facebook messages. I uploaded my profile pic on facebook and she ghosted me, jfl at having oneitis if ure ugly

Can't have a oneitis when you don't know any girls

true, but when you are a touchless kissless handholdless virgin it's hard not to develop crushes
All of the above plus never crushed. It comes down to which pills you take daily

As a blackpilled incel, how does one even develop feelings for a whore who dreams of Chad?

I haven't had a oneitis since 6th grade and that was while I was still naive, didnt know the truth about women and I found out she had a kid and that shit died.

some people cant help it though. i respect the ones that do but dont orbit. orbitting is where you become a cuck.