Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you have a good social life but no luck with girls, are you still an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
Hey my fellow men. I recently joined this forum, so I still need to learn a little more about "Inceldom"

Im the type of guy who has a decent social life, and can even get along with Chads on some occasions. But, like you guys, I have never been in a serious relationship and i struggle really hard with dating and flirting. Its honestly stupid to me, I can make friends left and right but i cant get one girlfriend. Even if im hanging around Chads, once a girl comes along its made very clear that im far less desirable than my Chad companions. Like i could be hanging out with two Chads (and this has actually happened), and 3 girls would come along, and they all pay attention to the 2 chads instead of me. I'm honestly getting tired of it. I dont hate Chads, and I don't even hate Stacies either, I just find myself envious of the fact that they can pull attention from the opposite sex almost effortlessly, whereas with me I put in a ton of effort and get nowhere.

It's like I have the attractiveness of Melvin but the Social Skills of Chad. What the hell am I? Some kind of... Chad-Cel?? Ugh. Life sucks sometimes, I feel lonely even when i'm around friends. I felt even more lonely after my best friend got himself a girlfriend, and here i am still stuck single.

Hey my fellow men.
You’re on thin ice bud :feelskek:

To answer your question, there are many members here who have decent social lives and are still considered incels. Generally Inceldom deals with the more sexual side of lookism rather than its social aspects

its a sexual issue

Yes
Lots of famous people were very social, but couldn't get girls.

Lol fellow men

My ricecel friend eats out and drinks $2000 a month surrounded by big social circle and foids yet he is virgin in his 30s

Lol at this foid joining

Replace chad with stacy in the post

Lol fellow men

My ricecel friend eats out and drinks $2000 a month surrounded by big social circle and foids yet he is virgin in his 30s

God damn. Sounds like him and I are in a similar boat. Sometimes it's like some people expect you to be happy just because you are go out and socialize all the time, but its funny how something like not having a girlfriend can make you depressed even if you have alot of other things.
Lol at this foid joining

Replace chad with stacy in the post

Hahahaha, nice. But nah bro, I ain't a foid. Not my first time being mistaken for one though! That's probably part of my problem with foids, I've been told I'm a bit on the feminine side. Straight, still like tits, but i guess I'm not as manly as society expects me to be.

Shit, even IRL back when i had my hair down to my shoulders, I've literally been called ma'am and shit like that. Like what the actual fuck. lmao

Last edited:
g00d evening my fell0w incels i write to you

Okay OP, let me make this clear. Inceldom = A state of low SMV (Sexual Market Value). So yes.
Also, I'd like to just point out that it's not about "no luck with girls", the reason you can't get girls isn't related to luck, or well, any other luck than your genes

Okay OP, let me make this clear. Inceldom = A state of low SMV (Sexual Market Value). So yes.
Also, I'd like to just point out that it's not about "no luck with girls", the reason you can't get girls isn't related to luck, or well, any other luck than your genes

Yes my dude. You nailed it. m0nStEr TrUcKs c00L.

Yes you are an incel.

Trucels can't make friends and they can't get a GF

I can smell the scent of pussy from this post.

But if we're incels how would you know what pussy smells like?

kowalski.jpg

Last edited:
Hey my fellow men.
Why hello there my fellow penis owner. How is your testosteronelevel doing today? Did you also drink beer from a can lately? Darn gosh it sure is hard having something hang in between our legs isnt it? :feelsseriously:

Why hello there my fellow penis owner. How is your testosteronelevel doing today? Did you also drink beer from a can lately? Darn gosh it sure is hard having something hang in between our legs isnt it? :feelsseriously:
HEY DUDE DID YOU CATCH THE FOOTBALL GAME BRO???

dw man same boat, have friends and get along with a lot of guys but girls dont want to date me, though am finding as time goes on im getting further and further away from irl friends but i think thats more my fault

I have a good job, good physique, good height, great clothes and hairstyle, great social circle with many friends including chads and females (mainly girlfriends of friends and friends of those girlfriends etc) all of who get on with me great and like me.

However females find me anything from disgusting to unworthy and they have done for 34 years. It is nothing to do with hobbies or social circle or anything else. Everyone tries to make out like it's something that you are doing or not doing which basically insinuates that it's your fault but take it from a fellow sufferer who has suffered for a long time - It is not your fault. You should be good enough for somebody however bad you think you look.

If your looks aren't up to scratch you have to either become an extreme extrovert, a thug, rich or improve your looks until an ugly fat bitch will even look at you twice. Welcome to 2019

He is a man but we are messing with him

Oh like hi there my fellow ball hangers. My balls make me literally uncomfortable from the weight between like my legs. Literally. Oh tee hee is it hard finding a boyfriend. I mean a stupid foid? What are foids suppose to be anyways. Its not literally a word in school. Tee hee i gots my monthtly

Same boat man, pretty normie social life wise.
I'm not envious of chads anymore though, I just gave up.
Rope it is.