Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory if you have a daughter, you aren't a real man (100% male). you're 1% female.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
the fact that your daughter was a fetus inside your mother, which is because she was originally a sperm in your testicles, means there was a foid in your testicles, therefore not all of your body was male because there was a part of your body that was female. now before you think this means mothers with sons aren't 100% male, that argument doesn't work and its different because the male fetus was originally a sperm in the dad's balls and therefore came from the dad's balls originally NOT the mom's womb, thus it was part of the dad's body NOT the mom's body.

therefore, if you have a daughter, you aren't 100% male. you're 99.9% male and 1% female. Real men can only have sons.

and it's also cucked to have a daughter because you raise her for 18 years to become a slut who has sex with dozens of chads but that's just water is wet the sky is blue grass is green.

so basically having sex is gambling cuz ur either a cuck or chance creating a truecel abomination

Just say it’s cucked to have a daughter. No need for all that shit.

what's a better option, fritzlmaxx or whore her out for money?

Correct. The X chromosome is ALWAYS passed by the female.
The male is the one who decides, through sperm, whether the other chromosome is X or Y.
A long time ago, kings used to kill their wives because they couldn't bear a son for them.
Little did they know it was their own fault for making daughters.
The more X chromosome sperm you have (compared to Y) probably correlates to how gay and feminine you are.

BRB forcibly removing my X chromosomes from my body.

Correct. The X chromosome is ALWAYS passed by the female.
The male is the one who decides, through sperm, whether the other chromosome is X or Y.
A long time ago, kings used to kill their wives because they couldn't bear a son for them.
Little did they know it was their own fault for making daughters.
The more X chromosome sperm you have (compared to Y) probably correlates to how gay and feminine you are.
BRB forcibly removing my X chromosomes from my body.
i think men with more X chromosomes in their sperm might have less testosterone or less hypermasculinity.

i think men with more X chromosomes in their sperm might have less testosterone or less hypermasculinity.

The other prevailing theory is that the foid's egg selectively bars X or Y from entering it through the walls, depending on her own femininity/masculinity.
But since slightly more males are born than females, even Y chromosome sperm seem to be physically faster and more powerful than X chromosome sperm, mirroring what we see IRL in terms of physicality.
Given that, it seems that a more testosteroned or hypermasculine male will produce, if not more Y chromosome sperm, at least Y chromosome sperm with greater mobility and physical strength.

The other prevailing theory is that the foid's egg selectively bars X or Y from entering it through the walls, depending on her own femininity/masculinity.
But since slightly more males are born than females, even Y chromosome sperm seem to be physically faster and more powerful than X chromosome sperm, mirroring what we see IRL in terms of physicality.
Given that, it seems that a more testosteroned or hypermasculine male will produce, if not more Y chromosome sperm, at least Y chromosome sperm with greater mobility and physical strength.
this doesn't surprise me. why would hypermasculine men have daughters?

Just go extinct theory.

we should do research on manliness and having sons

It seems like one of those topics that are soft-forbidden, so that research into it doesn't get (((funding))).
I encountered a similar problem when researching pain across genders.
You want your son to be the end of your family line and either be incel or gay? Who is he supposed to marry if nobody is having daughters?
Weak men will still have daughters; no need to have one yourself.

It seems like one of those topics that are soft-forbidden, so that research into it doesn't get (((funding))).
I encountered a similar problem when researching pain across genders.

Weak men will still have daughters; no need to have one yourself.
some research papers get censored too.

some research papers get censored too.

Yeah, that's what I mean.
I actually encountered some research papers on pain where the data points to women not feeling pain, and then they go through mental gymnastics to try to justify why women do feel pain, despite all the evidence.
The thing is, the data is still usable and any intelligent man can come to the correct conclusion from the data.
I almost feel like those researchers were trolling their funders by making the wrong conclusion but still providing the data for the right one.

Yeah, that's what I mean.
I actually encountered some research papers on pain where the data points to women not feeling pain, and then they go through mental gymnastics to try to justify why women do feel pain, despite all the evidence.
The thing is, the data is still usable and any intelligent man can come to the correct conclusion from the data.
I almost feel like those researchers were trolling their funders by making the wrong conclusion but still providing the data for the right one.
look up rind et al 1998. it was a research paper published in 1998. i mean it was statistically flawed despite being peer reviewed but i don't think congress needs to be involved and censor it

look up rind et al 1998. it was a research paper published in 1998. i mean it was statistically flawed despite being peer reviewed but i don't think congress needs to be involved and censor it

I found the Wikipedia article.
It seems interesting already.
I will read it.

I found the Wikipedia article.
It seems interesting already.
I will read it.
susan clancy made a book about trauma which resulted in backlash but it was a factual/accurate book

susan clancy made a book about trauma which resulted in backlash but it was a factual/accurate book

Yeah, I remember one of your earlier threads about this.

Thoughts?
Of course they will try to bury the findings because it doesn't fit the narrative of child abuse victims being irreparably damaged.
They say because of the negative response the study got for not being politically correct, it prevented any further studies that came to controversial conclusions to be released.