Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hate on Limb Lengthening surgery, you're COPING

• Thread starter ClingingOntoHopecel
  • Start date
ClingingOntoHopecel

ClingingOntoHopecel

Greycel
Seriously if you think subhuman manlets are insane for undergoing a surgery to make them into viable human beings, you're coping. Either with the fact that you won't be able to afford the surgery in your adult years, or you're too much of a pussy.

If you go to a good doctor there is like a 0% chance you get crippled. Maybe in 30 years there will be some problems (BIG MAYBE, most likely not), but who the fuck cares. You're already thinking about roping when you get mogged by 13 year old beckys.

This dude literally went from being a blackcel joke of a human being, a total THUG, to a respected individual who looks like he takes care of his hair and image. Once he starts walking again, he will literally blow every short dude on EARTH out of the water in terms of dating. Hell, he probably gets more action in a fucking wheelchair than this whole website put together.

Stop coping

0_PAY-Man-spends-%C2%A364000-on-limb-lengthening-surgery-after-being-rejected-by-women-for-being-too-short.jpg

this-guy-has-been-getting-so-much-attention-after-ll-v0-7z4ltdi53fgb1.jpg

people are scared of it causing damage to your knees when you are old (meanwhile they are damaging their brains by being manlets). Although idk if it actually fucks your knees up.

Tallfags should be forced to get limb shortening surgery.

Yeah I would like to get it. Kinda scared tbh

Are you who I think you are?

people are scared of it causing damage to your knees when you are old (meanwhile they are damaging their brains by being manlets). Although idk if it actually fucks your knees up.
Doesn't help that you are conforming to the shitty cycle that causes you pain anyway. Think about it. You are breaking your legs for fuckin pussy. How does that not sound cucked

Doesn't help that you are conforming to the shitty cycle that causes you pain anyway. Think about it. You are breaking your legs for fuckin pussy. How does that not sound cucked
It is cucked, but staying a manlet will still make you be treated like shit by males and females. Cucked either way.,

It is cucked, but staying a manlet will still make you be treated like shit by males and females. Cucked either way.,
Not cucked for being born a manlet because you didn't get to choose to be like that.

You choose to break your legs for pussy however.

That's the difference. Fuck society don't conform to it. Trigger as many normies as you can. Destroy the world for inceldia. Many incels forget that they already conform once they cross the threshold of Chad worship and get triggered at other incels for not dealing with societys bullshit with their repeating self depricating while having a sprinkle of self worth.

Cucking is all about conforming to submissive choices not being born with shit you didn't ask for.

Last edited:
Seriously if you think subhuman manlets are insane for undergoing a surgery to make them into viable human beings, you're coping. Either with the fact that you won't be able to afford the surgery in your adult years, or you're too much of a pussy.

If you go to a good doctor there is like a 0% chance you get crippled. Maybe in 30 years there will be some problems (BIG MAYBE, most likely not), but who the fuck cares. You're already thinking about roping when you get mogged by 13 year old beckys.

This dude literally went from being a blackcel joke of a human being, a total THUG, to a respected individual who looks like he takes care of his hair and image. Once he starts walking again, he will literally blow every short dude on EARTH out of the water in terms of dating. Hell, he probably gets more action in a fucking wheelchair than this whole website put together.

Stop coping

0_PAY-Man-spends-%C2%A364000-on-limb-lengthening-surgery-after-being-rejected-by-women-for-being-too-short.jpg

this-guy-has-been-getting-so-much-attention-after-ll-v0-7z4ltdi53fgb1.jpg
it IS a very risky surgery, also years after (infection)

it IS a very risky surgery, also years after (infection)
What’s so risky about it? And infection is much less likely if you only get the internal surgery (and less painful).

I don't think anyone here puts down leg lengthening surgery, or surgery in general. It's one of the only legit viable options once you've exhausted all other routes to ascension.

But that dude was 172cm to start, so he wasn't exactly a manlet to start, and probably not an incel either. Going from like 162cm to 172cm would be a really dramatic life changing difference.

It's quite barabaric, spend a bunch of money and be in pain have to recover for ages just to be accepted as a human by normies, my stubborness and spite is enough to make me not want to do it. I could possibly ascend with LL but then what do you do about people that used to know you were short? It is living a lie, and you lose some physical ability too.
Imagine if black people were spending hundreds of thousands for a painful risky surgery to bleach their skin, would be seen as a nazi world JFL

The procedure is just too brutal for me, I would rather die a virgin than break my legs in half and be in agonizing pain for the rest of my life.

His kids will still be manlets....you can only fool nature so much....

Tbh for some guys might be a good option.