Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you happened to be an ER at a party, what precautions would you take to make sure a simp doesn't ruin your plans?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
It's good to analyze some gta v heists carefully

Lock the doors. Mustard gas WW1 Style.

I would make my side arm (switchblade) visible to the simp by pushing the hem of my shirt to the side (in GTA)

Lock the doors. Mustard gas WW1 Style.
german-soldier-and-dog-wearing-gas-masks.jpg

I would make my side arm (switchblade) visible to the simp by pushing the hem of my shirt to the side (in GTA)
But how would you analyze this situation brocel? I don't know where the simp would be ...

But how would you analyze this situation brocel? I don't know where the simp would be ...
Being an autistic, I'd have difficulty at first. All I have to do is listen in on convos to weed out that simp like the invasive pest that he theoretically is!

Being an autistic, I'd have difficulty at first. All I have to do is listen in on convos to weed out that simp like the invasive pest that he theoretically is!
It would be kind of confusing to identify, I confess

While switchblades are super cool and fun, they are simply not strong enough to make a very good weapon.

All those springs and switches take up blade metal space needed for durability!

That said, I often carry a switchblade. Because I can, and it makes a fun tool to eat with. Or cut up roadkill...

If I was expecting violence, I would carry a military fighting dagger designed for that task. Not an automatic cheese knife.
Take self/defense fighting classes. That will do you solid!
Did they tell you about how shitty a switchblade is for fighting? Non?

As a switchblade owner and user, I really enjoy telling people about the reality of them. Only in movies are they dangerous!

It's best to consider a switchblade as a cool adult toy.

Whatever you do, you must be as discreet and subtle as possible

BlankMerryIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Even the astronautcels can see you glowing from the .is iss

Diamond armor with level 3 thorns enchantment (in minecraft)

Attach bayonet to gun (in call of duty)