Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had to fight waves of IT users, with an occasional landwhale boss battle, how many waves would you survive?

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
The IT users will consist of soyboys, male feminists, 40 year old virgins and trannies

The landwhale will be a morbidly obese femoid

How many waves would you survive for?

Maybe 10 before my fists hurt and I got exhausted.

Depends on how many of them will be fat and so hard to take down. The skinny soy goblins will be easier

Depends on how many of them will be fat and so hard to take down. The skinny soy goblins will be easier
Let's assume they're all skinny goblins, and the soys are occasionally chubby

I'm really skinny and weak tbh. Maybe I could fight down one or two soy boys but not a wave.

Until i get bored tbh... Im a gymcel with tard strength so it should be easy

This 'guy' is in the 1st wave, what you do?

I have chemistry with me.
At least 5 waves I think.

If it was like streets of rage and there were two of the highest t gymcels to fight against them, I think they can get to the 8th level landwhale boss or ultra soyboy boss who shoots used tampons at you with a bazooka.

foids and trannies are not a problem...
but fighting against an obese male feminist could be a problem since my wieght is only 67 kg

i'd probably lose when they unleash the trannies, those guys can bench twice my weight i bet

Maybe first wave, if it consist of creeps like this:

JFL if 3 or more people gang up on you with an intent to kill, it’s over

I could handle the numales and foids

trannies might be more difficult tbh

if I am armed I can reach the end, but unarmed and while I am hanging one and the others fall on top of me, then none of them ...

Lol not even one wave but I'll be sure to take atleast one tranny down with me

if we’re talking punching probably not even a wave. even if they’re low T cucks enough of them will be able to fuck u up

what weapons do i have and they have?

The IT users will consist of soyboys, male feminists, 40 year old virgins and trannies

The landwhale will be a morbidly obese femoid

How many waves would you survive for?
I'm very out of shape and probably only average strength for my height, age and gender. So i'd be lucky to defeat one wave.

I could take out the soyboys and male feminists easily. The 40 year old virgins would vary in strength but I’d imagine not too hard. And the trannies, I’d imagine wouldn’t be too hard except maybe the ones like that GameStop one. (IT is MA’AM!)

And the landwhale would be an easy win. What would it do? Waddle around? as long as it doesn’t ground pound me like Mario I should be good.

I'd fight these fags till death

I have the whole agency on my side

Can I keep a crawler soycuck to rest after every round

Incels need to have gangs, then normies will be scared of us.

IT is one person

all of them. I would throw 45 lb weight plates in their face tbhtbh.
I could handle the numales and foids

trannies might be more difficult tbh
just use Your BMW bro

kill all faggots

Give me a knife and I'd slit all their throats.

I’ll use my retard strength

Rip and tear until it’s done

(Bet seriously, I’m framecel but even I could take on these niggas lmaooo)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back