Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you had the option would you?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
would you suck a female toes

foid worshiping thread

No, I'm not a femdom cuck who likes to be bullied by women.

No, I don't have a foot fetish.

Not a foot guy.

No, women are for beating, fucking, and cleaning

sucking toes doesnt imply being bullied or being a femdom cuck its just pure love
You are behaving in a submissive role to foids: I understand, that it can be done in a way that isn't the "femdom" way of doing it(having the foid make fun of you) but it is still an act of being a submissive to a foid.

I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror after that

You are behaving in a submissive role to foids: I understand, that it can be done in a way that isn't the "femdom" way of doing it(having the foid make fun of you) but it is still an act of being a submissive to a foid.
not really, the act of sucking toes should not be misconstrued as a manifestation of submissiveness; rather, it should be perceived as an expression of affection. It is my understanding that an integral component of sexual interaction involves the mutual gratification of both participants. Embracing this behavior necessitates a more profound level of spiritual enlightenment to transcend societal taboos and preconceived notions.

I don't have a foot fetish. I also don't find human feet attractive.

If her feet were small than yes.

Normally no but if it's my Vietnamese honeybun not only yes but I'd slide my tongue in between her ass cheeks.