Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had the money would you buy Acura’s all-electric ZDX?

If you had the money would you buy Acura’s all-electric ZDX?

• Yes, I would buy it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, I would not buy it.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a huge tank to run over people in GTA 5

I would definitely buy that vehicle.

The only gasoline-powered vehicle I would want right now is a BMW, other than that I am open to EV’s like the Acura ZDX.

I'd rather just get the new model ILX or Integra

I would not buy an electric vehicle because there isn’t charging places around

I'd rather just get the new model ILX or Integra
I would like one of those also.

only car i would ever buy (or have ever owned) is a full sized sedan that runs on gasoline

I would like one of those also.

Yep, Japanese engineering and cars mog all, only thing burgers do good is trucks but even that occasionally gets mogged by the Toyotas

I really like the TLX.
Me too, they’re not expensive if you don’t opt for the latest model, I saw a 2017 the other day for 6k , although a car isn’t something I’ll buy currently and would rather focus on some other things

I'm not sure how to feel about this new electric vehicle stuff. To me it seems like a Jewish trick.

I'm not sure how to feel about this new electric vehicle stuff. To me it seems like a Jewish trick.
Electric vehicles are great for driving around cities. I would always prefer a gasoline-powered vehicle while traveling long distances.

evs are for faggots