Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had the choice would you rather marry a hot foid or a high IQ foid.

Which foid?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
By high IQ foid I mean a foid who does a high iq job like a doctor or engineer. Let’s say that the high IQ foid is not fat, so you wouldn’t be picking a Lizzo sized doctor.

The hot foid isn’t retarded but is of average intelligence so does a typical foid job like marketing.

I would pick high IQ tbh.

hot because i want mogger kids and not STEMcel cucks for kids

There are no high IQ foids. Only foids who are better at manipulating men and whoring themselves out and those who are worse at it.

Therefore a hot foid.

Hot foid
its a reproductive advantage

hot because i want mogger kids and not STEMcel cucks for kids
The problem with the hot foid though is that it will age and that is why I didn’t pick it

There are no high IQ foids. Only foids who are better at manipulating men and whoring themselves out and those who are worse at it.

Therefore a hot foid.
By high IQ foid I meant a job with high IQ. Foid doctors and lawyers exist

The high IQ one, so she can go to work while i stay home and semi-NEET

By high IQ foid I meant a job with high IQ. Foid doctors and lawyers exist
Ah I see. I'd still choose the hot one. No foid will ever buy you anything so it doesn't matter if and what she works. It's the husbands duty regardless to support the family.

High IQ foids have less children and they can manipulate men with their intelligence

I have mogger genes inside me (although the gene pool dodged them) already so maybe there's a chance they will collide and prevent my child from becoming incel.